The New Frank's

ClariceRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:25 AM, KateeAnne said:

I've gone there a few times and enjoy the people and music.

Some corrections in one person's opinion, yes Nanceee was all a cash grab.  I paid to join and contributed to her sad song to 'save Frank's' last year.  I've gone there for a long time and was astounded how one person could monetize so much of SL, I think her last name was really 'Disney'.  So many fun loving, warm people in SL just trying to be a part of or make something fun.  In the end, she tossed it. She has no claim to something she walked away from.  She wanted to have her RL, then go get some.  I am appreciative someone decided to try to save the formal experience, not copy her Disneyland gimme all your money place.

This new place allows the guests to choose the music, has no fashion nazis micro inspecting my breasts or counting my scripts, is so NOT like the other... it's actually fun again.  So if someone 'copied' the concept of having a nice time with friends in SL again, I say bravo!  If not this place, there are like 20 others I can name that do the same.... just nice times for good fun.  It's just nice to see some out there still investing in making nice things in SL and nice to see there people like me who still enjoy going to these types of places no matter the name, style, location or music. I don't care where, it's just nice to have choices of nice places to go and interact with others.

if you have the LM's for those 20 other places.. can u send them to my mail? i'd love some other choices for a change... thanks ~ una

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.