Da Bluez Preacher is back

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So my in-game avatar srv4u conacher, is known more so as Da Bluez Preacher, has been playing live music in SL since 2006. I use a technique called live looping, where I play the guitar, bass and vocals live by using a loop pedal that lets me record the pieces of a song live and loop them back. Im not a drummer, so I use looped drums first, then layer myself doing the bassline, then guitar lines, then vocals. My main style is blues, but I throw in a good heaping of funk, gospel and rock. My guitar is affectionately named Wilma from my fans, and she has a life of her own in here. My SL group is Srv4u Roadies but I also have a subscriber if you dont want to add to your SL groups list. I run a clean show, so it is family friendly with no worry of adult content. You can check my website at https://www.dabluezpreacher.com  if your interested in hearing what I sound like, and you can search the name srv4u conacher or Da Bluez Preacher in youtube to view some of my past SL performances. I do post my SL live music schedule on my website and I have a Christmas Rock Tour currently in full swing until the week of Christmas, as well as a big New Years Eve bash at my island. I have been out of SL since 2017 due to RL but I am now back in full force ready to electrify SL once again and I just wanted to post this to introduce myself to anyone that may never have met me. I hope to meet a whole new group of SL live music lovers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.