How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I feel crappy, though. I know I did the right thing for me, but losing people you care about, no matter how little they reprociate that, always hurts for a while.
I'm proud that I stood up for myself. I'm sad I gave them enough power over me to make me feel worthless and devalued.

please accept my warm hugs 

16f0725cf67ea5ffa90c268556ad9d84.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

for example if i need a place like your houseboat,Will i need to pay for it?(like a rent thing)

No, I can’t rent it out because that would be a commercial activity. I will send you a landmark to it once i add you to the list so you can Rez your stuff 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

my throat hurts.... I went on expedition to the stores trying to find supplies for my work move to another state and people were coughing, sneezing and scooping up all the Tylenol and flu meds and apparently people need mass quantities of toilet paper .. I had to touch a shopping cart without any proper sanitation device because apparently someone raided the stores supply to.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
and also , there are no soups except raman noodles chicken flavor
  • Sad 6

I am cross as all hell today because a guy in my office, who sits literally 2 desks away from me, has come in to work with a cough and a raging fever, and management have not sent him home.

I wasn't scared yesterday. Now I am.

• Sad 10

16 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I am cross as all hell today because a guy in my office, who sits literally 2 desks away from me, has come in to work with a cough and a raging fever, and management have not sent him home.

Management ought to be drawn and quartered, and the rest of you should shame that person into leaving. It's the selfishness of people like him that is killing people. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

Oh no don't be scared. It's no worse than the flu! /sarcasm

Sorry Matty. That's really not aimed at you, just all the others that don't give a damn if they are spreading a disease that kills. Many of whom are on this forum.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I went on expedition to the stores trying to find supplies for my work move to another state and people were coughing, sneezing and scooping up all the Tylenol and flu meds and apparently people need mass quantities of toilet paper

"Mass hysteria"....always good for a laugh! (Though apparently, laughing has been banned!).

I have been stressing all week about it being Ki's funeral today. I woke in the middle of the night about 6 times and suddenly it dawned on me; today was just his body. His body wasn't mine. His heart and soul were and they are mine forever.  

BTW thank you Beth for sharing it again.  Your post appeared just seconds before I pressed send on this one.  

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

I have been stressing all week about it being Ki's funeral today. I woke in the middle of the night about 6 times and suddenly it dawned on me; today was just his body. His body wasn't mine. His heart and soul were and they are mine forever.  

BTW thank you Beth for sharing it again.  Your post appeared just seconds before I pressed send on this one.  

Oh sweetness... I know today must be hell for you. Yes, his heart and soul will always, always be yours but today has to be terribly difficult all the same.

squishing you with great big giant hugs

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

That put such an ache in my heart for you.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Management ought to be drawn and quartered, and the rest of you should shame that person into leaving. It's the selfishness of people like him that is killing people. 

Unfortunately no-one else seems to be bothered in the slightest.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.1qwI_KuK9wRS6VvUicq1SQHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I feel 'locked'. We've been requested to stay at home, for at least 15 days, but we don't really know how long it will last

I have food here for both of us and our animals, so I know we'll be OK. I try to stay calm and positive, but it's getting harder. I hope SL can help me giving me the feeling I have somewhere different to go to

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I feel 'locked'. We've been requested to stay at home, for at least 15 days, but we don't really know how long it will last

I have food here for both of us and our animals, so I know we'll be OK. I try to stay calm and positive, but it's getting harder. I hope SL can help me giving me the feeling I have somewhere different to go to

Think of it as that vacation at home you secretly (even to yourself) always wanted.

Communication will be the key. The time to worry will be when no one responds on the forum and you're the only one logged into SL. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Think of it as that vacation at home you secretly (even to yourself) always wanted.

Communication will be the key. The time to worry will be when no one responds on the forum and you're the only one logged into SL. 

True Selene!!!! Thank you for your words, it might be a good time to watch GoT for the 484158th time!!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Is there anything you can do to make your surroundings a little different?  I know it's not the same as going out but it will give your brain a little treat.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Is there anything you can do to make your surroundings a little different?  I know it's not the same as going out but it will give your brain a little treat.  

Sure, it could a great idea. Moving furniture or plants... It is just that we know it will be many days. I was thinking of a daily routine of yoga and pilates 

• Like 2

Just now, Elena Core said:

Sure, it could a great idea. Moving furniture or plants... It is just that we know it will be many days. I was thinking of a daily routine of yoga and pilates 

Anything that keeps you going.  I've learned quite a few tricks from being mostly housebound over the last few years. :)  That isn't meant to belittle your plight; when you're new to it, it is hard as you have a lot of adjusting to do.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2020 at 6:27 PM, roseelvira said:

Hubby very tired still on 3 liters oxygen. Occupational theripist comming here so we do not have to uber in  to lunng rehab today.   I am grateful but tired so tired i am too tired to sleep...

He is napping so i am on line trying to catch up and read everyting i missed over the past weeks.   I was shocked to realize we are really in March and it is the 10 th already ,,,,, ikr ,,,,, He is on oxygen 24/7 .  We have the portable tanks of oxygen and a big thing that looks  like a portable heater  call the oxygenator   it sucks in the air from the room and pumps pure oxygen  into the tubing and nose canular ,,, sorry about spelling ,,,, so  and the tubing is thin so he can go from room to room without lugging a oxygen canister .  He was able this morning to walk from the bed to the bathroon   wash his face and hands and walk back without  the wheelchair and his oxygen saturation was good ,

so day by day 

Day by day, great point. I hope he is feeling better, and I do hope you can get some rest 

• Like 4

I'm bummed.  I just cancelled a trip to fly out and see my mom in a couple of weeks.  Even if I'm not too concerned about myself, I could pick something up at the airport or on the plane and pass it on to her and/or her husband before I even showed any symptoms.  I just can't take that risk.

Luckily the airlines are being super great about cancelling things right now. There is no cancellation fee as long as I rebook and fly before end of the year - though I might have to pay a bit more if the flight I choose costs more than this one did.

Still bummed I won't be seeing her in 2 weeks.

• Sad 9

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Still bummed I won't be seeing her in 2 weeks.

It’s the things like this that are getting to me.

I’m over the moon because I have a squishy pink cheeked brand spankin’ new great niece who made her debut the day before yesterday and I’m supposed to meet her on Easter. That may not be happening now and it breaks my heart. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1431 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.