How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday I was searching on the internet on the topic of itchiness and discovered that being low on iron can result in itchiness.  I've been found to be low in iron before and just happened to have some in my fridge.  Took some yesterday and again today and it seems to be helping.  So this is good news sorta.  Not good that I was low in iron, but good that getting some extra iron seems to be helping. I suppose I should have gotten my  labs done after my last doctor visit instead of blowing it off. Oh well. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

Yesterday I was searching on the internet on the topic of itchiness and discovered that being low on iron can result in itchiness.  I've been found to be low in iron before and just happened to have some in my fridge.  Took some yesterday and again today and it seems to be helping.  So this is good news sorta.  Not good that I was low in iron, but good that getting some extra iron seems to be helping. I suppose I should have gotten my  labs done after my last doctor visit instead of blowing it off. Oh well. 

good to know, the iron part off course 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

Yeey good for you can order wine in take away. I saw documetreys where the delivery person was able to help with the second part as well. 

I think I'll settle for the wine for now..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LexxiXhan said:

So i got that job.

Started today.

Now I could use wine.

Or a warm body.

Next to mine.

No matter how wonderful a new job is, the first week is going to suck no matter what. It's universal. 

So just think how awesome next week is going to be when you've got the damn first week behind you!

And congratulations!!!

tenor.gif.1cb262339804b1c50648b26065b87a02.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have a valentines sweets hangover.  Ate a bunch of those cute little mini eclairs. Never even got to the 1 pound chocolate bar so I put in the freezer to  fortify my emergency chocolate stash. Stayed up way to late playing with a Lelutka Evolution demo while I was eating the aforementioned eclairs. Going back to bed.

• Like 6

Bad day here. Found mother on the bedroom floor this morning. Twelve hours in an unheated bedroom after a diabetic incident.  Ambulance took almost an hour to arrive, but then they were amazing. All afternoon at A&E, and more amazing people. It could go either way, but she's in the best place. 

Wine has eased things a bit.

• Sad 13

I accuse and berate myself for having one of the seven deadly sins, that being of envy. I was envious of a young woman from a TV show. She had it all - or seemed to - beauty, the most wonderful smile, legions of fans, a great figure. She committed suicide yesterday. I wish instead of wasting time being jealous of her, I wish someone could have convinced her life was worth living, that a small mistake she may have made did not need to cost her her life. 

A timely reminder we all do need to be so much kinder to one another, and again, why I am grateful to Beth Macbain for starting this thread. It feels like a safe place to offload a little and to feel quite normal about having days of trauma, drama, and self-destruct mode.  

Everyone - no matter how much they seem to have, be it wealth or talent or simply to have been born beautiful - has a value on this earth. Everyone will also have troubles and traumas going on in their life, or just in their own head, but will put on a mask to hide it. Everyone, often without even realising it, will have a profound effect on another human being, and create the butterfly effect to the rest of the world. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
missed a bit
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Marigold Devin said:

. I was envious of a young woman from a TV show. She had it all - or seemed to - beauty, the most wonderful smile, legions of fans, a great figure. She committed suicide yesterday.

I could rant for hours on the subject of Caroline and who/what drove her to her fate. so incredibly sad.

3 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

A timely reminder we all do need to be so much kinder to one another, and again, why I am grateful to Beth Macbain for starting this thread.

THIS ^^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1435 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.