How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:03 PM, kali Wylder said:

Oh just ignore that crossed out stuff, it's all just trivial complaints. I don't want to over indulge in the wallowing in minutia; that's not who I am.  Life is tolerable,

Offers consensual snuggles upon you xx

Edited by LexxiXhan
Or whatever support you prefer x
  • Like 1

I'm happy, I'm content and ultimately feeling proud of myself as managed to take picture yet again in BD viewer using slow motions and managed catch me winking for photo for my blog so like happy days there! :D Just getting organised and ready to host for one of my perm sets I have over the weekend as ironically weekend is slower work wise for me than during the week as I do more host sets then however quieter weekend gives me time to work on blog though sometimes if I have time during week I do then but every other week is quieter as one week is busy then following week is quieter than other week and following week after that one goes busy then repeat! LOL :) 

Wow, I kinda rambled on there. :/ 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

I think I am going to quit the rat race and retire.... my preliminary calculations seem to show that I can afford to, and I can't get anything done that I want to because the dang job is so demanding. So yup, I think I'm gonna do it

Thats a plan ! I did a intermediate step of 'semi-retirment' first, going part time for a couple of years.

Here, I'm feeling Bleary. This coffee will help ...

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

A pang of potential grief & heartbreak. I stopped to move a beautiful Echidna off the road in the Southern NSW Forests recently. That area then burnt for days & days. How do I know its alright and survived? I don't and I never will 😭😢😪

I am still haunted by animals that I never knew what happened to.  Funny how those memories are so vivid when I seem to forget all kinds of other things these days.

• Sad 5

Not sure if it was good advice but at the doctors today i was advised i should be drinking Guinness to get to get my iron up. i know in times of old Guinness used to promote it's health benefits and doctors would even give it to you in hospital because it has iron. I didn't expect in 2020 it was still relevant advice. luckily i do like the taste

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Not sure if it was good advice but at the doctors today i was advised i should be drinking Guinness to get to get my iron up. i know in times of old Guinness used to promote it's health benefits and doctors would even give it to you in hospital because it has iron. I didn't expect in 2020 it was still relevant advice. luckily i do like the taste

I hate the taste of all beer, so I guess I'll still to my iron tablets.

• Like 2

I am so grateful January is almost over.  The holidays weren't my problem; the onset of 2020, however, was.

I started writing it all out, but it gave me the headache, so I shall instead sum up with bullet points.

• Younger son in deep depression
  • Said child Baker Acted
  • Used up almost all my sick leave for the year before an entire month passed
  • Husband's job is driving him around the bend
  • The d@mn cat died

So yeah.  Thbbbbpppptttt.

On the plus side, things are looking up on the child and husband front at least.  As for the cat, the beautiful boy will be terribly missed.  I comfort myself that at least he wa1308815870_DanielChristmas2015.cropped.jpg.557e136da7fb2d6b2e1420cc73ccd557.jpgs almost 14.

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
spaces are good
  • Sad 6

On 1/27/2020 at 10:55 PM, kali Wylder said:

I think I am going to quit the rat race and retire.... my preliminary calculations seem to show that I can afford to, and I can't get anything done that I want to because the dang job is so demanding. So yup, I think I'm gonna do it

Trouble is......finish proper work, and you'll soon find that everybody thinks you can then be their carer/shopper/taxi/childcare.....etc etc. So things still dont get done

Today? No migraine and no shoulder pain, but difficult childcare today, so quite stressful.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Murphy's does the job as well but has a milder flavour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have the flu. This is the first year in 10+ years that I did not get the flu shot. I kept putting it off and putting it off. My son did have his flu shot and was sick, but it was relatively mild and he’s back at school today. I, on the other hand, feel like death. Even my eyeball sockets and teeth are hurting. Luckily I got in soon enough for an antiviral.

Get your flu shot!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

Today I'm okay, just having to be caregiver to my real life; mom (I live with my parents) as her sciatica has flared again after 2 years with 0 pain and my dad doesn't like to help so I take over and hope she feels herself again soon as I don't like seeing her in so much pain. 

Edited by MrsSeren
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

Me too. It has impaired my social life.

It did impair my social life in college and my early adult years - not that I was ever much of a social person anyway.  These days, all us older ladies in my area drink wine - and that works for me.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.