How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Earlier when I first had migraine which since cleared off like yay as don't like missing my host sets even though it is valid reason to call for cover but yeah; still don't like to miss them!  However perfectly fine now; pondering what next to blog; the dilemma of being a blogger! :) 

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely broken.  I have just had confirmation that my wonderful, amazing,  perfectly imperfect partner lost his battle with cancer this morning.  We almost made it to 11 years in this mad crazy wor

My dad passed away today, in his sleep, at the hospice. I'm in that shock phase now, numb and unable to think.

So, quick update number 2...  My daughter is negative for covid-19!!! the super quarantine is lifted and we can go grocery shopping! Back to your regularly scheduled bickering.. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I've got some ideas for some really dirty Bento poses if you need inspiration...

... ... Well, now I'm curious. Shoot!

• Haha 1

leaving on a jet plane, but I know when I'll be back again.  You might not see too much of me while I'm gone because I'm hopeless when using my phone as a computer. But I'm ok, and I'll be back around the 20th or so. Hugs to all of you.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

leaving on a jet plane, but I know when I'll be back again.  You might not see too much of me while I'm gone because I'm hopeless when using my phone as a computer. But I'm ok, and I'll be back around the 20th or so. Hugs to all of you.

Bunny and Kitten.jpg

• Like 3

my new computer is 3 with something months old.Today  

when I press the power button  ,pc tried to start and then turns off.Tried 4 times,then replugged in everything i can(that's what i do when  i'm in panic ,LOL)and computer turned ON normally.  I have no idea what it was, and now i will panic everytime i turn computer on,i so don' t want it to happend again.Also because i don't want to deal with guarantee service ,cause it will be around 45 days of their diagnostics time and in my country its normal thing to get "NON guarantee case" as a reply.Quality of work depends on  guarantee staff,but still..

• Sad 2

Update:Today happend the same thing,it turned ON from 10th time. I am too scared to call guarantee service,since childhood i am too scared to call anyone,loved messages more,I will try to message guarantee at first. I will see what next

On 1/10/2020 at 2:55 PM, Klaineanderson said:

Update:Today happend the same thing,it turned ON from 10th time. I am too scared to call guarantee service,since childhood i am too scared to call anyone,loved messages more,I will try to message guarantee at first. I will see what next

After a couple of tests i know it is something with computer .So i will visit guarantee in moday morning

meh_cat_print00_20copy_original.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I am really glad the holidays are over and I’ve already knocked one of my 2020 SL goals off my list. My progress overall is the old ‘two steps forward, one back, three sideways’, but I’m doing OK with it. At first it seemed a bit silly to make ‘SL goals’ lists but since quite a few of the things on them do tie in with doing RL things, (Art, crafting, selling, learning, writing, taking images, etc)...counting them up in a list-y type way actually feels very satisfying. I always love the winter part of a new year! I’m feeling good! 🦋

• Like 3

My 2020 has started off very nicely... 

...knocks on wood...

A lot of things are going incredibly well for me and I'm generally feeling pretty happy and content. 

How's everyone else doing now that the pressure of the holidays is behind us?

• Like 7
59 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

ko535066e9.jpg

Back where I belong. *sigh*

I gave it a Confused reaction, because I wasn't sure if 'under the rock' is considered good or not for you.  Just because you feel like you belong there, still might not mean you like it.

I kind of like hiding under rocks, away from folks and such.

• Like 2

I spoke too soon. Sitting here thinking about how everything is pretty chill right now and my brain decided I should probably have a panic attack because clearly something has to go terribly wrong now but I have no idea what.

Damn it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I gave it a Confused reaction, because I wasn't sure if 'under the rock' is considered good or not for you.  Just because you feel like you belong there, still might not mean you like it.

I kind of like hiding under rocks, away from folks and such.

It goes back to my days of FS support. It became a running joke with the other support members. That was my safe space so to speak. I had a whole desert full of boulders I lived under. Because they make cozy wolf dens and you can tunnel around to where you need to go. ;)

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I spoke too soon. Sitting here thinking about how everything is pretty chill right now and my brain decided I should probably have a panic attack because clearly something has to go terribly wrong now but I have no idea what.

Damn it.

Just the usual everyday Murphy's Law. 

There's only one thing that will stop my attacks and thankfully it is legal in my state. Stops them cold and prevents me from having them. It's not for everyone though. Prices at my neighborhood store (yes really!) are $6, $8 and $10 US per gram. Cheaper than it was when I had to stop buying 20 years ago!

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Just the usual everyday Murphy's Law. 

There's only one thing that will stop my attacks and thankfully it is legal in my state. Stops them cold and prevents me from having them. It's not for everyone though. Prices at my neighborhood store (yes really!) are $6 and $10 US per gram. Cheaper than it was when I had to stop buying 20 years ago!

Oh, I wish... 

Not only is it not legal in my state, but I'm also subjected to random testing at work. Granted, my number has only come up once in my 14 years there, but sure as I do it one time, I'll get called the next day to pee in a cup. ☹️

11 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Oh, I wish... 

Not only is it not legal in my state, but I'm also subjected to random testing at work. Granted, my number has only come up once in my 14 years there, but sure as I do it one time, I'll get called the next day to pee in a cup. ☹️

Many businesses here still do randoms and you are tested before being hired for some positions. There are products on the market to help with that when you don't have the needed 72 hours in advance for it to work out of your system enough to pass. Main thing is to drink plenty of fluids to help flush your system out. Maybe someday your state will, at least, legalize medical but if I remember where you live correctly, I wouldn't hold my breath. You could always move here. At least you'd know one person. lol

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Thanks 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.