How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I've been dancing. Like RL dancing. For two days. 

Right now I'm working my way through a Spotify playlist called Rock Anthems of the 90s. Earlier it was the 80s. Last night, the 70s. 

The pressure of Christmas is OVER. It's OVER!!!

So... dancing! And making a huge pot roast, and dancing while doing it. 

Feels good.

2015-11-07-1446871541-5950808-taylorswiftshakeitoff-thumb.gif.3cedf771e3850f4431b3e7b556270b6c.gif

meowy dance? )

113e72c3683353efdf1ef9f3f5dd7b4e.jpg

• Like 5

As I posted previously, I enjoyed my Christmas day.  Since then it has been up and down.  After my epic chair missing fall on Christmas Day I started to feel the effects the next day and spent a lot of Boxing Day in and out of bed.  Then I had to pack up the eldest and send him back to Uni which is one of those paint on a happy face moments.  Now its Saturday and I need to start thinking about getting this house back in order.  Actually that goes for SL too.  I need to get to work on my Victorian and also the work I need to do on a new totally innocent event opening on 10th that I am part of the organising team for.  Ki will be back from visiting family on Monday so some time spent in SL with him will get me back on track in both worlds.   

I have a lot to look forward to in 2020 including a holiday to Spain \o/   I hope this fun support thread continues into 2020 because I know there are some who need it.  

• Like 8

I hope everyone is doing well.  I'm feeling a bit more hopeful while looking at the golden lining of clouds in a sky that reminds me of an 18th-Century allegorical landscape.  The theme might be 'Mordet Tempus' but it will soon be early Spring, my favourite time of year.  All the hope and promise is there.

• Like 8

@kali Wylder Words are inadequate, but they are all we have. I know that we're all a bunch of strangers here, but I think I can safely speak not only for myself here but at least a few others, when I say we really do care, we are sad for you, and we are keeping you in our hearts. I'm sure several of us gave you virtual hugs when we read your post.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2019 at 4:10 PM, kali Wylder said:

My dad passed away today, in his sleep, at the hospice. I'm in that shock phase now, numb and unable to think.

I am so sorry for your loss.  Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:10 AM, kali Wylder said:

My dad passed away today, in his sleep, at the hospice. I'm in that shock phase now, numb and unable to think.

I'm so sorry. Wishing you all the love, support, and quiet spaces as you need them xxx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I realized today that my mood this holiday season is a bit more "meh" that I had originally thought.  I never did do an SL Christmas card/photo this year and I can't gather enough interest to do one for the New Year either.  Oh well...

yeah, I never did an Xmas photo either.

oh well.... I also want to say thank you to all of you, this thread has really meant so much to me.

Edited by kali Wylder
  • Like 6

Well after a brief high point, I have been moping and listening to the Stones "Paint It Black" on repeat. Avatar is a kitted out in emo black from head to toe... And then I forgot to hit repeat on Paint It Black and the random next song in the queue came up, and omg, I just burst out laughing. Sometimes the Universe gets it...

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Well after a brief high point, I have been moping and listening to the Stones "Paint It Black" on repeat. Avatar is a kitted out in emo black from head to toe... And then I forgot to hit repeat on Paint It Black and the random next song in the queue came up, and omg, I just burst out laughing. Sometimes the Universe gets it...

Fact: There is a Taylor Swift song for every occasion. 😋

• Haha 3

I'm back from my holiday vacation. I'm currently feeling very exhausted - it's a 11hour train trip from Munich to my city. It's not as bad as it sounds, though, it's a rather chill ride.
I had a wonderfull time, this was honestly the best christmas I ever expierenced. It wasn't fancy, no bickering, no stupid posing, no need to parot people to keep 'em pleased. I could be myself. My boyfriends brother had his girlfriend visiting, who's from brasil, so we all talked english, it was fun! They all loved my cookies, the family even gifted me a few little things, even though they didn't have to. 

My boyfriend gifted me a gratitude journal (amongst other things) - where I can write down things I am gratefull for once or twice a week (Not daily, else the effect lessens). Sounds strange, but it's supposed (and backed up with science) that this helps getting happier. I'm looking forward to see if it works for me, I think it's a very thoughtfull gift. 

I had some downs during my stay, mainly due to my personal demons haunting me and kicking me down, at one point I got depressed about my flickr pictures for no reason other than my brain being a bit.. oh hey,  a bird!

New years eve was fun, even though I nearly had a panic attack because MASSES of PEOPLE. Holy hell, never seen so many people at once.

Overall, it was good. Too bad my own family had to be *****ty about it the second I came back, though.

• Like 6

Been having at making my first bento poses today, it's been.. Interesting. Making progress, but it takes much longer than non-bento poses do, especially since there are quite a few differences to the program I use for my regular poses. Anyway, it's been a good excuse to listen to a ton of good music all day!

Other that I'm feeling good. Finally starting to feel more at ease after my ER trip, haven't had any symptoms for a while now.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.