Wyldravyn

Help me Become a Demon

Looking to become a demon in angels and demons, if you are willing to help me please let me know, I've been ignored each time I ask in the local chat and its quite frustrating.

Those who responded to my friend would only do it if I joined their clan, not interested in that I want to go solo.

sorry for wrong post, please ignore my comments, thanks

Edited by sceneris

10 hours ago, Wyldravyn said:

Looking to become a demon in angels and demons, if you are willing to help me please let me know, I've been ignored each time I ask in the local chat and its quite frustrating.

Those who responded to my friend would only do it if I joined their clan, not interested in that I want to go solo.

Depends on whats your goal. Easiest way would be to get a complete demon avatar.
Link to SL MP

Β 

56 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Depends on whats your goal. Easiest way would be to get a complete demon avatar.
Link to SL MP

Β 

I have a demon avi, I'm trying to join the angels and demons rp game. You can only join by another person turning you however.Β 

Blood fountain.png

Β Β  Hm. Well, I could make you a vampire, if all else fails!

1 hour ago, Wyldravyn said:

I have a demon avi, I'm trying to join the angels and demons rp game. You can only join by another person turning you however.Β 

Alright, them im out for now. Dont know anything about fantasy roleplay at all. Good luck :)

27 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Alright, them im out for now. Dont know anything about fantasy roleplay at all. Good luck :)

Thank you for trying to help I appreciate it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wyldravyn said:

there are vampires in angels and demons (not bloodlines?)

Β Β  No idea. Despite all the paranoid snark and hearsay people spew about Bloodlines, it's probably the best and most populated such 'game' within Second Life - I never felt any desire to try anything else.