AnnHerrick

cannot rez boat at Blake Sea Marina

I'm puzzled as to why I cannot rez my boat at Blake Sea - Half Hitch (51, 35, 30) - Orta, when I have done so there before. Now I get notices I cannot rez it there at all. What gives? Do I have to be a member of the Blake Sea group? I went to the same spot where I was able to rez my boat before, and now it will not let me. Puzzled.....

Is there a symbol of a box inside a "No" icon on your top menu bar?  If so, the land has been set to owner-only or group-only rez.

Try the docks at the Tradewinds Yacht Club instead.

Just for everyone's information: The northeast corner of every region in the entire Blake Sea is a rez zone - just slightly smaller that 1/4 the region size.

• Like 3

Were you trying to rez on a rez zone? On your minimap, right click and choose "show parcel boundaries", the small boxes you see on some regions are usually rez zones c=

• Like 1

Thanks, Alyona.  I knew that, but I can never remember WHICH corner is the rez zone.

Sometimes rezzing on water can be tricky especially if there is an angle to the water in your view as you do it. Try camming vertically down on the water and then rezzing, sometimes (especially with invisible prims around) even that does not work and you have to cam down to the sea floor for a surface to rezz your boat on.

I'm puzzled, too. Half Hitch (51, 35, 30) is in open sea, and not a rezzable spot.

The rez zones at Half Hitch Harbour are:-

To the south of the pier at (132, 39, 22)

*To the north of the pier at (109, 49, 22)

*To the north of the pier at (95, 127, 21)

Your avatar needs to be IN the rez zone. For the two marked with an asterisk, you can stand on the very edge of the upturned ramps, at the ends of the stub piers, and be in the rez zone.

The other one needs you to jump in the water, or hover over it!

Make sure your minimap is showing parcel boundaries (right-click the face of the minimap --> Show --> Parcel boundaries) and you will be able to see the rez zone (and the rez zones mentioned by @Alyona Su  in the NE of every Blake Sea region).