Confused.jpg

• Like 1

I invite you all to feast your eyes upon my own profile pic. Don't feel inadequate, ladies. I had professional hair and makeup and it's a really good shot.Β 

4 hours ago, DilliDallagio said:

A picture is worth a thousand words

But this isn't Tumblr. You just don't put up non-text content and expect us to figure out your message.

*goes off grumbling about millennial whippersnappers ruining the fine art of the printed word*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Welcome to second life.

Its your second life your life not to harp but thought I write this.Β Β  Second life is way to connect yes. You don't have to give out everything once you hit the platform. Best to first start sharing very little detail in some things what you looking for.Β  But if you want to grow interest for connection good to put good introduction with more words you wants needs desires talk about the positive leaver out of the negative. Yes we all are real behind these avatar's even if we are in second life we have feelings and energy. Fine to show a little you can put in your real life category in worldΒ  in profile or here. But if your going to go all out share picture try a picture of yourΒ  avatar with first life you can glare the photo of the first life oneΒ  out a bit with Photoshop let them read your profile grow a interest then when things fall in place then exchange some things.Β  If you share to much you might get the wrong kind bothering you yes people get excited but take some time their know rush in life.Β  Not everyone shows their first life some but person express them self's with their avatar and personality.Β  Trust is a big thing only allow those that earn that trust everythingΒ  is exchanged both ways.

Edited by Vanoralynna

4 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Is this where I swipe left?Β 

image.png.f66d0638b31d128d7e25d552ad375152.png

I don't do swipe apps - is left good or bad?

On 12/4/2019 at 8:48 AM, Kumarlam said:

IMG20181231212914.thumb.jpg.2e500e68017615f0c48e547c7ec1de79.jpg

It's not a bad picture, but with no supporting text, I'm not sure of why you posted it and what you hope to gain.Β Β 

These are FORUMS and forums typically consist of conversations, but that requires actual words be posted. Maybe you'd like to give more information as to the reason for this thread.

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I don't do swipe apps - is left good or bad?

I had to google as I have never used one either... it means nope not for meΒ  Β NEXT

What does the phrase swipe left mean?
Swipe leftΒ to say no,Β swipeΒ right to say yes. ThisΒ meaningΒ is based on one submitted to the Open Dictionary from United Kingdom on 04/12/2015. To start a romantic or sexual relationship:ask out, flirt, chat up... used to say that someone accepts or rejects something.
  • Thanks 1

Β Β  Okay, so 'a picture says more than a thousand words' ...

Β Β  ...

Β Β  ... My interpretation of this picture, is that the OP wants a sugar mommy. Or possibly a sugar daddy. Something sweet. With a hint of ... Cinnamon? Cloves? Could be either, or both.

• Haha 1

I mean, yeah some context is needed, but as a sl/rl hybrid myself i can appreciate the people that in a world of perfect avis decide to show their real selves.

Hope you you find the right partner/partners for you. ^^

meeeeeep

30 minutes ago, ErukaVonD said:

I mean, yeah some context is needed, but as a sl/rl hybrid myself i can appreciate the people that in a world of perfect avis decide to show their real selves.

Β Β  But what if I'm perfect in both worlds? πŸ€”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErukaVonD said:

Hope you you find the right partner/partners for you. ^^

meeeeeep

We don't even know if he is looking for a partner.Β 

This forum is titled "Lifestyles and Relationships".Β  He may want some other sort of relationship or wants to get into a lifestyle discussion.

That is why we need words.

• Like 1

Perhaps the OP is just sitting back seeing what kind of responses they will get from their post? Perhaps dipping their toe into the water to see if it will be comfortable before jumping in?

We may never know...

• Like 1