New Events Calendar Recurring Event Feature for Prem. Members

NikiBluee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok, so now that it appears the new Events Calendar posting fees have already gone into effect...can anybody tell me where the heck the feature is that will let premium members schedule recurring events?  I posted two events today trying to find it , with no success...and they are both weekly recurring events.  Now i can only assume that i'll have to pay an additional fee to post each of them the next time since i couldn't find the recurring event feature anywhere.   Anybody know where it's at?    I'm kind of disappointed with this as the earlier blog post said these fees and the recurring event feature was to be rolled out for 2020...and now here it is...or part of it anyway...charging us...with now apparent way to schedule the events we've paid to post as recurring.   Not Cool. 

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, NikiBluee said:

Ok, so now that it appears the new Events Calendar posting fees have already gone into effect...can anybody tell me where the heck the feature is that will let premium members schedule recurring events?  I posted two events today trying to find it , with no success...and they are both weekly recurring events.  Now i can only assume that i'll have to pay an additional fee to post each of them the next time since i couldn't find the recurring event feature anywhere.   Anybody know where it's at?    I'm kind of disappointed with this as the earlier blog post said these fees and the recurring event feature was to be rolled out for 2020...and now here it is...or part of it anyway...charging us...with now apparent way to schedule the events we've paid to post as recurring.   Not Cool. 

Since you are premium you could contact live chat and ask them what's going on?   I didn't see a recurring event option either.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:14 PM, Grumpity Linden said:

Hi NikiBluee, we actually said: 

and we will have this feature rolling out really soon indeed! We'll post an update to the blogs as soon as it's ready.  

I hope this will be soon:) Not only is it very helpful for those hosting the events, but it won't be so costly, if I understand it correctly. For a non-profit association, like I run, the entries are becoming costlier than we can handle. 

Thank you for asking, Niki! ❤️

Edited by Jasmine0Alaya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.