McMackin

New Online Magazine about SL Live Music

Hello EVery SecondLife Residents , 

I wanted to let know the SecondLife a new Online magazine about Live Music in Second Life is online since Mid-October

We are a promotionnal tool for anything related to live music in SecondLife . Musicians Interviews , Music Venues Reviews , Events Covered , Hotspost about special music sim , special events ,  SecondLife Radios or anything that concerns live music in general .

You can find us at this website url :

https://vallaurijeremy7.wixsite.com/cisumwebmagazine

W are non profits and we have as primry to promote Live Music In Second Life . 

We have also started to promote some special events like Grand Opening , Anniversary , Rezz Party , Fund Raiser , Charity Events or Unique events .

We are also lookingfor more writers and have started a "Writing competition for CisumWeb Magazine" 

Contact us thanks to the contact form on the website and take the oppportunity to write for us !

Discover more on our frontpage for more informations !

Thank You

Abarai Renji (McMackin Resident )

Cisumlogo 512x512.png

• Like 1

I like the idea. My in-game name is srv4u conacher, mostly known as Da Bluez Preacher, I have been playing live music in SL since 2006. I have seen and been in a variety of SL magazines throughout my time here so I wish you great luck and hope of success in this endeavor. The site looks nice and I like the fact that its focused on live music. Feel free to reach out me in-game for any articles or events I have forthcoming, I always enjoy working with SL specific media.  

• Like 1

Hello Da Bluez , Thank you for your comment i will contact you in Second Life as soon as i login .

Thank you very much for this nice comment.  hope to see you inworld and talk more with you . 

Regards

• Like 1