xBaeBeex

Legacy Body

16 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

You can buy the neck fades for legacy from the skinnery. 

for styles, after a certain date, you are unable to have old styles show up in the new edit hud. you'll have to contact those designers to see if they will update their appliers to Legacy. otherwise buy new appliers that work for Legacy. Many creators are updating their appliers to work for this mesh body.

I got everything to work, it seemed SL was having " issues " that day.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!  I am new here and I recently purchased a Legacy mesh body.  As soon as I tried it, I liked it but I noticed that my body glowed at night.  So I went to the HUD to deactivate the function but I was not able and I still cannot.  After all, I said to myself, it won't be a problem.  I bought a head, but it doesn't shine in the dark.  I tried to activate the head function and it didn't work.  Could anyone help me?

• Sad 1

Sometimes what seems to be an awesome upgrade from youre orginal, isn't as good as you thought lol, (way I see it haha)

I went from classic, to SLink, to Maitreya, and almost Legacy, and now im in love with Slink again, and more than likely keeping it haha.

• Like 1