14 hours ago, CheriColette said:

Thanks @momomoonusagi good to know. I wonder who I will get :)

One thing on anonymous gifts>>>>I am weary about opening 'presents' from people I dont know or expect to hear from, so while its lovely you send people gifts Alyona, I wonder how many get through security and how many are merely sent to trash unopened.  

Yes, that's a good point. But I send from Market Place so you can always get a redelivery without having to go through me. Anyway, this is why I put the message here because a few were "You're my secret Santa? Thank you!" And I replied "secret Santa?" - So I search for the thread and thought I should let those people know they still have a Secret Santa out there. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, that's a good point. But I send from Market Place so you can always get a redelivery without having to go through me. Anyway, this is why I put the message here because a few were "You're my secret Santa? Thank you!" And I replied "secret Santa?" - So I search for the thread and thought I should let those people know they still have a Secret Santa out there. :)

I got mine! And I LOVE IT! I can't wait to go for a swim... lol!

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I got mine! And I LOVE IT! I can't wait to go for a swim... lol!

Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wonderful, I'm happy it makes you happy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My present is on its way..how easy it  was to shop. I bought gift from stores I love, so I know twice that it will be loved. 

• Like 2

Here are my two lovely gifts; @Alyona Su got me the palomino skin for my Teegle horse, and the medieval dress was from my actual Secret Santa. Thank you so much, both of you!

secretsanta_002.thumb.jpg.58399b17cb8d148bfda7d80e338a784e.jpg

To my giftee; yours is on its way now.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 5

I jumped out from Secret Santa thingy because of RL reasons. Very sorry for this and hope everyone will be happy with their gifties and soon have a very Happy new Year  

34c22b91bb519c64bcdd8b5317e64097.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Here are my two lovely gifts; @Alyona Su got me the palomino skin for my Teegle horse, and the medieval dress was from my actual Secret Santa. Thank you so much, both of you!

Thank you for the picture! And that is an awesome dress, too - and the colors all mesh very well! Hahaha! Merry Christmas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1866535695_SS_forums_thankstoMatty_v1.thumb.jpg.186e9b224acf0959cd9cd05290b2376c.jpg

I have it hanging in Riley's bedroom so I can and will see it every day. It just brightens up the room I think...

806066106_InRileysroom1.thumb.jpg.1855309ab8a478906d127d2f003cda93.jpg

@Matty Luminos I hope you have a fantastic, amazing, wonderful and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thanks so much! ❤️🎄

• Like 4

Thank you Joseline Tiratzo!

I tried to figure out what your other name is but I had no luck. This is a beautiful chair. It’s going to make Christmas naughty and nice :)

And thanks again @Beth Macbain

AB4B1554-5A75-4444-87F1-C7C28CFB5709.jpeg

• Like 4

Here's the gorgeous dress Catrie got me -- thank you so much!

It also comes with a translucent setting, but y'all aren't getting that shot :P

Ajay Cat Xmas Dress_003.png

Ajay Cat Xmas Dress_004.png

Edited by Ajay McDowwll
  • Like 5

26 minutes ago, Joseline Tiratzo said:

Ho ho ho! Thank you Scylla for the wonderful blazer! Fortunately, I already bought the matching pencil skirt in black. Have a very merry holiday, y'all! 

cherry - forums.png

Yay! That looks wonderful!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And I got THIS lovely trench from @Adam Spark, who was my secret Santa!

Thank you so much, Adam!

Umbrella-(Colour)-Blank.thumb.png.c44490f2702a0728698337320203dc62.png

Was a pleasure! Great photo too by the way, quite well done!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Joseline Tiratzo said:

LOL! You have a picture out already?! Happy holidays Marut! I am a secret santa. :ph34r: Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you. It was a pleasure receiving a gift. I’ll put it to good use. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adam Spark said:

Was a pleasure! Great photo too by the way, quite well done!

Thanks! The coat will be perfect for photos, and will allow me to reveal myself in my full glory as the dark femme fatale that we all know I secretly am!

• Like 3

12.15.19 | Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

So, being the host, of course I didn't request anyone be my Secret Santa. n_n Cause that would have been silly. ; P However! Someone was kind enough to send me a gift anyway, and I love it! The sweater dress is SUCH my style! So, thank you, @CheriColette ! You're just too sweet!

• Like 8

What fun, I loved shopping for gifts and yesterday I received mine. I couldnt get into SL till tonight but I had email telling me the gift had arrived (which added to the anticipation). I got these Crystal Bento WIngs, including animation and colour change. They are amazing. Thanks to my, not so, Secret Santa Eva Knoller. Well chosen.

Wings Gift.JPG

• Like 3