SkyeNightshade

Buy/Down Region For Sale... Asking for Transfer Fee only

I am offering the Sunset Boulevard sim for sale at the cost of transfer fees only.  The sim is a buy/down full private island region with 20000 prim capacity.  The tier day is the 20th of each month.  The transfer fee is $100 US for a transfer subject to regular tier pricing ($229 US per month).  If you wish to retain the buy/down pricing ($179 US per month), the transfer fee is $600 US.   The seller is responsible for transfer fees, so I would only charge the buyer the appropriate transfer fee to make the sale.

As the tier day is the 20th, I propose that the day of transfer be prior to December 20.  Should the buyer choose to let the tier revert to regular pricing I would ask for $100 US which would cover the transfer fee, and the buyer would pay the effective tier of $229 US to Linden Labs on December 20.  If the buyer chooses to retain the buy/down tier pricing, I would ask  for $600 US to cover the transfer fee, and the buyer would pay the effective tier of $179 US to Linden Labs on December 20.

There are tenants on the sim at present, and I would ask for a two week notice to allow them to make arrangements prior to the transfer. 

If you are interested, please contact me at your earliest convenience.