SL Marketplace

wrable Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think it would be very helpful if they share the sales numbers quarterly by category (clothing split by gender) and share those numbers with us, like they use to back in the day when they would release the SL quarterly reports. I understand the current changes and new charges will help keep the grid up but damn throw us a bone to help our numbers if your going to be taking more of them.

crap wrong section, was meant to post in merchant...sorry 

Edited by wrable Amat

3 hours ago, wrable Amat said:

I think it would be very helpful if they share the sales numbers quarterly by category (clothing split by gender) and share those numbers with us, like they use to back in the day when they would release the SL quarterly reports. I understand the current changes and new charges will help keep the grid up but damn throw us a bone to help our numbers if your going to be taking more of them.

crap wrong section, was meant to post in merchant...sorry 

If you mean your numbers then download the data every month and use a spreadsheet. if you mean global numbers, well, that wouldn't really be of any help to anyone but Linden Lab.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:15 PM, Alyona Su said:

If you mean your numbers then download the data every month and use a spreadsheet. if you mean global numbers, well, that wouldn't really be of any help to anyone but Linden Lab.

"Always happy, often laughing. I rarely say anything unless I have something meaningful to say." take a look at your history post, it totally contradicts that statement.

it would help content creators to see the growth of different new products that are are made with new second life functions, and to see the steady sales worthiness of older markets.I spent 13 years building, paying for islands and trolling SLS wiki for new functions learning new tricks to help pay for those islands, I watch the marketplace top selling and lowest ranking products to get a real understanding of the buying trend.So it be helpful to someone like me who enjoys paying for my SL with my SL building time.

Edited by wrable Amat

5 hours ago, wrable Amat said:

"Always happy, often laughing. I rarely say anything unless I have something meaningful to say." take a look at your history post, it totally contradicts that statement.

If you feel there are contradictions in my statement, then there are contradictions in my statement for you. I am happy right now. I am laughing right now. As for the comment you quoted: It was definitely a meaningful thing to say. It's called adapt and move forward. ~laughs~

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.