Sign in to follow this  
cia Beach

My game won't shut down...

Question

• cia Beach
  • Resident
  • 2 posts

Does anyone else have this problem?:  I quit the game, and it wont shut down.  I have left it sometimes, to see just how long it takes.  Sometimes it will shut down after a while.  Sometimes not.  I usually have to use task wizard to shut it off.  Why does that happen?  Seems to be something that could be fixed.  Anyone?

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

What game? 

Second Life, but we are not a game, they have a post in the general discussion area too.

Now

1 hour ago, cia Beach said:

Does anyone else have this problem?:  I quit the game, and it wont shut down.  I have left it sometimes, to see just how long it takes.  Sometimes it will shut down after a while.  Sometimes not.  I usually have to use task wizard to shut it off.  Why does that happen?  Seems to be something that could be fixed.  Anyone?

Only time I ever EVER had this problem is when the pc I was using was under powered for SL and SL was using all the ram and making windows swap to disk because it ran out of physical ram.   but you did not post the pc specs.  Also we are not a game.

To get REAL help you need to give us WAY more info. Use the viewer's HELP->About... then paste that info here.

People here were a bit caustic because you didn't give us enough information to provide any help.

Edited by Nalates Urriah