You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a BEAUTIFL home in the Giano Roleplay Community Neighborhood. it is a 3 bed 1 bath. Great big living area, kitchen, dining room, and yard! The main living area is fully decorated in a beautiful Modern/ farm house style. I am not looking into getting the main living area changed at all. 

I am renting the bedrooms as a shared room, 2 people per room. You can do what ever you would like to your side of the room.

Rent is 550L$ a week. I will give a prim amount per person as soon as that whole house is fully furnished and I know what is left. I will also add picks in this post as I finish furnishing rooms. 

So far I have the whole interior main floor finished. Currently working on front yard, backyard, bathroom, and upstairs loft area. I should be finished in the next 5 days hopefully.

Please send me a Notecard AND IM me in world if you are interested and we can set up a time for you to view the home! ❤️

You're paying L$3,300 per week for a 3-bedroom 1-bath? That better come with a view over the town park and a doorman, at least.

It's also pretty much standard to know how many prims you're getting for the money you pay, rather than 'you can share my leftovers with the other tenants'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm on an RP sim and pay $400 a week for 200 prims in a house I rent.  not half a bedroom with unknown prim count.  Maybe if you have to have roommates to help pay for the place, you should downgrade to something you can more easily afford by yourself. 

I wish you luck, but trying to find someone to take you up on that offer is going to be difficult, at best. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That's like 56 dollars a month for a house on a RP sm. Nearly 15 dollars a month for HALF a room with a absurdly low amount of prims to decorate with because someone else is in charge of decor.

That's insane. I was paying at most 30 a month at one point for nearly 4k prims on a decently sized parcel I was sharing with my best friend, and that definitely didn't limit me from interacting with different roleplay communities.

Hell, I'm paying 5 bucks a month for the community I'm in now and I still have more prims than I would renting at your place. 🤣

Unless this community is showering the inhabitants with lots of perks that make up for the absurd price... I really hope nobody takes you up on your offer.

Good luck!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catrie said:

I'm on an RP sim and pay $400 a week for 200 prims in a house I rent.  not half a bedroom with unknown prim count.  Maybe if you have to have roommates to help pay for the place, you should downgrade to something you can more easily afford by yourself. 

I wish you luck, but trying to find someone to take you up on that offer is going to be difficult, at best. 

So far you're the only commenter that has been reasonable and respectful. That you for sharing your opinion but being respectful in the progress ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MelodyHaxx said:

So far you're the only commenter that has been reasonable and respectful. That you for sharing your opinion but being respectful in the progress ❤️

I wish you luck Melody. I’ve become a nomad upon my return. Too many places to see, but I have faith you’ll find what you’re looking for. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.