Not showing on my transaction history

Sarah36 Islay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For the past week I have ticked the box so new members have to pay L$50 to join my resort,  These payments from new members are not showing in my transaction. I done an experiment with my alt - her payment to me does show  in her account.  Since i introduced this payment I had 91 members and up to date 102 - still no sign of payments.

4 answers to this question

If the fee is a group join fee, look at the "Land/Assets" tab of the group.  There is a Group L$ section on that tab that will show a summary of Lindens received/spent by the group and it will also show when the next stipend day is, which I think is the day the balance is paid out to member(s) of the group whose role has "Pay group liabilities and receive group dividends" checked under abilities for their role in the group.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

it will also show when the next stipend day is, which I think is the day the balance is paid out to member(s) of the group whose role has "Pay group liabilities and receive group dividends" checked under abilities for their role in the group.

the balance is as far i experienced cleared every day, mostly during the AM hours
the problem in this case can be 102 members and 50 L$ to cash out... meaning only 50 members will get 1L$ if the liabilities are checked for everybody.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

15 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

the balance is as far i experienced cleared every day, mostly during the AM hours
the problem in this case can be 102 members and 50 L$ to cash out... meaning only 50 members will get 1L$ if the liabilities are checked for everybody.

Thanks for the clarification about the balance being cleared every day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.