Pumpkin Wumpkins

Lookin' for some friends/guides?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all! I joined SL a couple of months ago by recommendation of a friend, though because I don't turn 18 until next month, there's very little if anything at all for me to amuse myself with. So I figured in the mean time, I could get some friends to talk to while I chill out in my cozy little g-rated sims and sandboxes, and when the time comes for me to finally get out of the bubble-wrapped edition of SL, I'll maybe have some people to guide me through the game a bit. (The aforementioned friend of mine no longer plays the game, but had recommended it when I mentioned wanting an online game to play. Just an fyi for those of you wondering, "Luxxy, why not just have them talk to you?") 

I'm not hard to get along with, and I like hanging out with all sorts of people. So just IM me in-game, or respond here and I'll message you! I'm pretty laid back and friendly, and I have a good sense of humor. Super sarcastic. The package has been clearly marked, haha.

• Like 1

I would love to hang out. My time in world can be pretty sporadic at times, but send me an IM and we can try to get together.

My SL partner and I own an internet radio station. We run a small entertainment SIM in SL with the radio station studio, a shop, a bowling alley/skate rink with playable arcade games and table games (as well as bowling, ofc), a fairground with fun games that give out cool lil prizes, a planetarium, an amphitheater arena for live singers and other small bands/acts and a club that is on the Moon. Come hang with us there when you can!

http://club.xradio.zone

Feel free to friend me inworld or send me an IM anytime: JudeConnors Resident

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JudeConnors said:

My SL partner and I own an internet radio station. We run a small entertainment SIM in SL with the radio station studio, a shop, a bowling alley/skate rink with playable arcade games and table games (as well as bowling, ofc), a fairground with fun games that give out cool lil prizes, a planetarium, an amphitheater arena for live singers and other small bands/acts and a club that is on the Moon. Come hang with us there when you can!

This sounds fun! I want to come too ;) 

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 8:12 AM, JudeConnors said:

I'll definitely shoot you an IM. ❤️

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, LuxxyLuxxy said:

I'll definitely shoot you an IM. ❤️

Looking forward to it 👍. However, my IMs gets capped so maybe a notecard will work better if I don't reply to your IM 😃

Edited by JudeConnors

On 11/26/2019 at 4:59 AM, LuxxyLuxxy said:

Hello all! I joined SL a couple of months ago by recommendation of a friend, though because I don't turn 18 until next month, there's very little if anything at all for me to amuse myself with. So I figured in the mean time, I could get some friends to talk to while I chill out in my cozy little g-rated sims and sandboxes, and when the time comes for me to finally get out of the bubble-wrapped edition of SL, I'll maybe have some people to guide me through the game a bit. (The aforementioned friend of mine no longer plays the game, but had recommended it when I mentioned wanting an online game to play. Just an fyi for those of you wondering, "Luxxy, why not just have them talk to you?") 

I'm not hard to get along with, and I like hanging out with all sorts of people. So just IM me in-game, or respond here and I'll message you! I'm pretty laid back and friendly, and I have a good sense of humor. Super sarcastic. The package has been clearly marked, haha.

What's your time zone Luxxy?

Happy to help you out in any way, especially with shopping!!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 4:54 AM, BelindaN said:

What's your time zone Luxxy?

Happy to help you out in any way, especially with shopping!!

I live in Central Standard! I’d love to have you help me out with shopping or what have you.

Just 11 days away from my 18th, then I’m home free! Haha. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.