Are there issues today in SL buying in World?

madelini

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am wondering if there are issues today in SL with buying inworld? I purchased funds to buy a new boat. Paid, as my balance became zero. But no boat, nor could i see any transaction history.

The only way I know that I had the funds as I received a mail to say I bought Linden.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maddie 

41 minutes ago, madelini said:

Hello,

I am wondering if there are issues today in SL with buying inworld? I purchased funds to buy a new boat. Paid, as my balance became zero. But no boat, nor could i see any transaction history.

The only way I know that I had the funds as I received a mail to say I bought Linden.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maddie 

Do you receive emails of each item you purchase as well?

Also, was there any drop down blue menu in the upper right corner of your screen so you could "accept" the item...or was it a black pop up menu where it asks if you want to buy a copy from ________________ fill in the blank name?  

I currently do not know of any issues inworld.  

Edit:  I just bought something.  There are no issues inworld with buying that I can see.

Also, look at the attached photo below...you can to go to SECONDLIFE.COM home page and then click open the word ACCOUNT to the left of the screen and then click open L$ Transaction History (the third one down)...click that open and there are all your linden transactions.  

Screenshot (30).png

Edited by FairreLilette

3 minutes ago, madelini said:

Thank you for your reply. I will check. :)

Okay, look above as well...I just added a photo and it's a place where you can further check your L$ Transaction History.  Click on L$ Transaction History to open it and there is a list of all your linden transactions.

You're welcome.  

Edited by FairreLilette

1 minute ago, madelini said:

Bless you FairreLilette.

Thank you!

I also was wondering...it wasn't a Gacha boat was it?  With Gacha's after you buy the item, you have to right click on the item you bought and choose TAKE from the pie menu because since Gacha's are not copy-able, the Gacha turned into your name when you bought it, and that's why you have to TAKE your Gacha after purchase inworld.  This is for rezzed inworld Gacha's only.  Not with machines or anything.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.