I told y'all not to push the red button, now look what ya did! :P Jeez can't ya forumers anywhere js! :D 

• Like 1

Figures it happens the first day I planned on logging in again after not being able to for a couple of weeks or so due to an illness. Hopefully they'll get it sorted by this evening. If not, tomorrow is Saturday! \o/

This incident was marked as resolved 2 hours ago.  I've been able to successfully log on several times in the last couple of hours, so I don't think it's a total state of of being down completely.

Something went wrong for me around 10PM SLT last night. I was flying over Bellesaria, and not only did I have a failed region crossing, three nearby sims suddenly showed "Offline" in the world map. Teleports to various nearby locations failed. Teleporting home, to Zindra, took several tries, and for about a minute, nothing rezzed there. Then things recovered.

22 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Figures it happens the first day I planned on logging in again after not being able to for a couple of weeks or so due to an illness. Hopefully they'll get it sorted by this evening. If not, tomorrow is Saturday! \o/

get better soon, also. I miss all the fun outages lately. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2019 at 1:02 PM, animats said:

Something went wrong for me around 10PM SLT last night. I was flying over Bellesaria, and not only did I have a failed region crossing, three nearby sims suddenly showed "Offline" in the world map. Teleports to various nearby locations failed. Teleporting home, to Zindra, took several tries, and for about a minute, nothing rezzed there. Then things recovered.

That sounds like a server blade failed the smoke test.*

*for non-engineers:  All electronic devices require smoke to function.  A common failure mode is when the seals fail, and the smoke gets out.  The device then stops working.

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

That sounds like a server blade failed the smoke test.*

*for non-engineers:  All electronic devices require smoke to function.  A common failure mode is when the seals fail, and the smoke gets out.  The device then stops working.

Reminds me of the servers I built for our RL bar for the DJ booth. Built from scratch and hopefully when I'm done they don't smoke like an ALCO locomotive.

SmokingCNAlco.jpg.a55c3bac55ed109604d2a65e583a297a.jpg

Edited by Kimmi Zehetbauer
Forgot Loco.