SL Rezzing issues?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it only me or has getting things rezzed lately seem to be taking forever? Not just tp'ing into places, but attaching clothes and stuff onto myself. I'm on FS I had the latest version with BOM and I just tried to roll back and install the previous version, that didn't help. Also installed the latest Windows update then tried rolling that back. Sometimes it can take 5 min or more for a piece of clothes to rezzz, if at all! sometimes I have to relog multiple times to get something to rezz. So i am wondering if it is just me, or if others are experiencing this as well

• Like 1

Rezzing is a Linden Lab thing happens at the server side, not the viewer side. How long has this been happening? If more than a few hours then it could be something amiss with your account, otherwise it could be an "unschedule maintenance" task for LL to deal with. Follow this page: https://status.secondlifegrid.net There also is a toolbar button for this site in the viewer that you should add to your button bar.

Edited by Alyona Su

Nowadays we get are subject to getting a new (virtual/real) processor-assignment every time we restart our SIMs.  Restarting your SIM might get you a new (virtual/real) processor-assignment, but not necessarily.   The behavior is much like most home internet services in that restarting your router might get you a new IP address, but not necessarily.  

So, sometimes you get unlucky when you restart your SIM, and sometimes you get lucky when you restart it again.

As LL moves services to the cloud, I expect variability to decrease.  The cloud service provider is very good at giving exactly the level-of-service for which one pays--which could be mediocre or outstanding, depending on the decisions of the entity paying the cloud service provider. 

Perhaps that's what we're seeing.   I notice it too.

• Thanks 1

I think its been going on over a weeek at least. I thought maybe the change with BOM and the new FS viewer, but even logging in to my home, can take sometimes a good 5 min for the body pieces to load and I am all put together, Never really used to be like that that I can recall. Ive updated all my drivers and nvidia driver - my machine has plenty of power with 32g ram and a gtx 970 and a core i7, it has just been a bit annoying and one never knows if a Windows update screwed something up again, lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1578 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.