can someone help me shut my brother up plz??

SethiAngel2Bears Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I helped my brother get on SL and get a werewolf avi that he wanted and get it all set up and on and whatnot....the thing looks NICE!....but it comes with this ROAR that goes offlike every 30 seconds!! and I have no clue how to get it to stop!! He's driving me crazy and I cant take him anywhere. Can anyone help me shut him up plz??

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

Silver bullets aren't cheap, but I'm sure you could get me to deal with it if you were to offer some pecuniary incitement ...

....And for my next post...a Linden beg for the SethiBeheomet Silver Bullet fund......for only 50 L$ a day...you can sponsor your very own Silver Bullet....

On 11/22/2019 at 10:43 AM, Clover Jinx said:

https://www.niramyth.com/the-wolfkin-male

4:07 in the video at the bottom of that page shows where on the hud to turn off sounds.

Joy of JOYS!! IT WORKED!! He is finally silent!! Cancel the fundraiser..guess he gets to live...for now....

Thanks a million ❤️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/24/2019 at 7:00 PM, SethiBeheomet said:

Joy of JOYS!! IT WORKED!! He is finally silent!! Cancel the fundraiser..guess he gets to live...for now....

Thanks a million ❤️

I don‘t know your brother, but there is a little voice in my head which says: „He will find another way for driving you crazy ... soon“. 😉

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1607 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.