Tell me about yourself

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm curious to know what might spring to mind when forum members are asked to tell one RL thing about themselves.  Of course, you can tell a fib but please make it obvious, and amusing. :) 

I'll begin with this revelation, as I was thinking about this as I came to the forum today.  I have more than 20 perfumes but generally wear the same each week; in the daytime I wear 'Berlin' by Gallivant, except for Sundays when I wear YSL's 'Paris', and each evening I wear 'Los Angeles', also from Gallivant.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm curious to know what might spring to mind when forum members are asked to tell one RL thing about themselves.  Of course, you can tell a fib but please make it obvious, and amusing. :) 

I'll begin with this revelation, as I was thinking about this as I came to the forum today.  I have more than 20 perfumes but generally wear the same each week; in the daytime I wear 'Berlin' by Gallivant, except for Sundays when I wear YSL's 'Paris', and each evening I wear 'Los Angeles', also from Gallivant.

I am related to Mary Tudor on my grandmother's father's mother's side. She is my 22xggmother. 

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pixie Kobichenko said:

🐾I have 2 Boston Terriers (Thor & Loki) & a Chinese Pug, Yoda.  Collectively known as the morons.  But really Thor is my favorite🖤, and I sneak him extra treats.  I do harbor guilt for it, but whatcha gonna do? 🤷

IMG_20191104_113638976.jpg

awwwww, I do that with my Penny to.. she get extra.

• Like 1

I've lived in eight of the fifty states. I've lived in two distinct locals each in five of those states. I went to three different high schools. The states range from east to west coasts and points in between. I live on the border of two states now and may have another state to add to that total within the next year. The moves were not due to being part of a military family.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I've lived in eight of the fifty states. I've lived in two distinct locals each in five of those states. I went to three different high schools. The states range from east to west coasts and points in between. I live on the border of two states now and may have another state to add to that total within the next year. The moves were not due to being part of a military family.

Funny, I've never been west of the Mississippi, though I have been to Europe several times. And I've only lived in two states, and hate them both. At least the one I live in now is slightly better than the previous one.

• Like 2

I have a possum, that visits me almost every night as I sit on my deck.  He (or she) has been coming for years between 10pm and midnight.  I choose to believe it is the same possum.  The last 3 weeks he (or she) has gotten a fallen apple from my orchard and crawled under the fence to sit about 10 feet away keeping me company.  He (or she) loudly smacks his (or her) lips as he (or she) makes rude eating noises blocking out all the forest I sounds I usually enjoy.  I had no idea possums were such loud eaters.  Coincidentally, I lost my indoor/outdoor kitty about 3 weeks ago.  I guess I have a new cat.

😸

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
spelling
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I have a possum, that visits me almost every night as I sit on my deck.  He (or she) has been coming for years between 10pm and midnight.  I choose to believe it is the same possum.  The last 3 weeks he (or she) has gotten a fallen apple from my orchard and crawled under the fence to sit about 10 feet away loudly smacking his (or her) lips as he (or she) makes rude eating noises blocking out all the forest I sounds I usually enjoy.  I had no idea possums were such loud eaters.  Coincidentally, I lost my indoor/outdoor kitty about 3 weeks ago.  I guess I have a new cat.

😸

Aww, that is so sweet! 😊

A little tip, though, I don’t think you can train a possum to use a litter box. 😉

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.