How Are Some Users Seemingly ALWAYS logged on?

GabilondoYCia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Phoebe Avro said:

You have to be an idiot to leave your pc/laptop on 24/7 my gaming pc uses about 100 watts when not in sl or gaming. those people are  chucking money down the drain.

well, you just insulted about 25% of the population in SL. nice.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
that percentage is just a random number, still nice insult. way to go
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, CallumBH said:

How would you know they were logged in all the time unless you were too?

In which case, just ask yourself why.

There are always the stalker types that use a script and inworld object to keep track of when someone logs in and out.  If you get an email saying someone logged in and never see a logged-out email, that tells you without ever having to log in yourself.

I've been tracked before and have friends who have been tracked, thus I am very familiar with the capabilities of such items.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There are always the stalker types that use a script and inworld object to keep track of when someone logs in and out.  If you get an email saying someone logged in and never see a logged-out email, that tells you without ever having to log in yourself.

I've been tracked before and have friends who have been tracked, thus I am very familiar with the capabilities of such items.

I didn't even know that was a possible thing to do. That is a creepy thing to do to a person. I don't even want to know what would motivate someone to do that to another. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.