Sign in to follow this  
Adas13

[LOVE, FRIENDS, FIENDS, whatever] Calling for all the gothic lifestyle's lovers!

Hi!

I've always been passionated by dark and gothic enviroments, horror and thriller themed movies, books and games. It's getting hard for me to find people with these common interests (SL is too happy and calm) so I thought it'd be a good idea to make a thead to call for people that felt alike!

You can also find me as "Adas13" in-world!

Looking forward to meet ya peeps!

Be seeing you! 😄

6 hours ago, Adas13 said:

Hi!

I've always been passionated by dark and gothic enviroments, horror and thriller themed movies, books and games. It's getting hard for me to find people with these common interests (SL is too happy and calm) so I thought it'd be a good idea to make a thead to call for people that felt alike!

You can also find me as "Adas13" in-world!

Looking forward to meet ya peeps!

Be seeing you! 😄

Hi Adas13, I am going to have at my club Contest themes for Best in Horror Movie Character as a contest.  However, my club is for small avi's only as it cannot fit large avatars.  If you make your avi 35 and under in height and/or want to get a tiny avi and dress in a Horror Character and come to the Horror Movie Themed Contests when they happen...IM me inworld and I will give you more info.  When I get the sound ready...I have another club too where I will have Best in Horror Movie Character contests for all heights of avi's and human size as well.  Let me know if you are interested and would like more information.   Also, the tiny clubs I belong allow human sized avi's and we have book events where we get together and talk about the book.  Some of the book reading and discussions may include a Horror book...there is also a drive-in in our tiny clubs with get togethers to watch movies...some may be scary movies...I'm just not sure.  But, some of these are possibilities for you.  IM me inworld and I will give you more info.  I will IM you too with this info.  

• Like 1

Hi…I enjoy dark environments/urban decay, horror, apoc sims in SL….I know plenty of places, and you probably do too, we can swap and explore places together if you’d like.  I tend to be in my thug werewolf avi often…he’s what I use mostly for RP, and I can’t’ be bothered to change, most of the time.  Would love to see the darker side of SL (non-sexual wise) with another enthusiasts.    This is not my main, and will NC you in world.  Just putting this here to say there’s interest in this kind of stuff. 

• Like 1

Us Eldergoths have been living in the shadows ever since the Mars Empire ruined our lifestyle. It's been so long since I've seen another pale white skin that I often have to look in the mirror to tell myself 'Hello'. Needless to say, it doesn't feel me with joy like it would seeing more like me around. 

This is just a fly-by post. I am struck with too much nostalgia to compose a full post, so I will leave it as is. 

...I miss it. I miss it all... alas... alas... 

Kind Regards 

;) 

• Like 2

Old souls, forgotten languages ,  Empathic , Gothic, Victorian , Romantic, Incarnated yes we come out the shadow's break out the shell when its time. We are not anti social just selective social but we are kind.

Edited by Vanoralynna