What mesh body has ass physics?

Zopper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all!, 

Ive been wondering for a while, if there are any female mesh bodies that make the butt jiggle and bounce, i only know belleza does it good so far, anyone that knows other mesh avatar that incorporate these physics in their body, any and all recommendations and suggestions are good thankyou! it doesn't matter if the stomach jiggles that is only a plus!

Thankyou ! :D 🍑

6 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

The body has very little to do with physics.

The rigging of the body has everything to do with whether or not the body reacts to the physics layer. I know the Maitreya bum doesn't respond to physics. The Slink Physique body does not as well. I've not tested the new BoM enabled body from Slink but if it's like the old Slink body then it doesn't either.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

The rigging of the body has everything to do with whether or not the body reacts to the physics layer. I know the Maitreya bum doesn't respond to physics. The Slink Physique body does not as well. I've not tested the new BoM enabled body from Slink but if it's like the old Slink body then it doesn't either.

I actually found decent physics on MP that work good for Maitreya that are for boobs with different levels, current level I have one is 2 so bounce when suddenly stand or sit down otherwise is very slight bounce as I walk.

14 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

I actually found decent physics on MP that work good for Maitreya that are for boobs with different levels, current level I have one is 2 so bounce when suddenly stand or sit down otherwise is very slight bounce as I walk.

The only physics that have no effect on the Maitreya body are the butt physics. Boob and tummy physics work just fine with the Maitreya body.

Belleza has physics for the breast, butt, and belly.

It also lets you size the feet (what a concept...)

And the breast retains good shape from about 0 to about 100 in size. So it's ideal for small and large and medium.

- It even retains some shape if you use a deformer to go smaller or larger.

This is true for all 3 female belleza bodies. Note that Freya, the most popular one, can be made to look like Isis with enough shape dial tweaking, but the reverse is NOT true.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Zopper said:

Hey all!, 

Ive been wondering for a while, if there are any female mesh bodies that make the butt jiggle and bounce, i only know belleza does it good so far, anyone that knows other mesh avatar that incorporate these physics in their body, any and all recommendations and suggestions are good thankyou! it doesn't matter if the stomach jiggles that is only a plus!

Thankyou ! :D 🍑

As stated previously: The Belleza (all three) have always supported physics for breast, belly, and butt (I call the three B's) - Tonic also supports the three B's. the new TMP Legacy does, too. All the rest (that I own and thus, know for sure) are breast-only. Though mentioned above that the Slink does the first two, but I'm too lazy to dig mine out to test it.

I've created an easy-to-use physics layer up on my MP for anyone interested. And it's inexpensive (25L) AND *modify*. LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

16 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

The only physics that have no effect on the Maitreya body are the butt physics. Boob and tummy physics work just fine with the Maitreya body.

My bad, sorry for misreading shows I was up too late reading the forum! LOL :D 

16 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Are you certain? I've never gotten the belly or butt to work on Maitreya. I'll have to give it another test (and by test: I set all physics to maximum Jell-O settings and put a full run animation on. LOL)

19 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Yes, I am. :) Belly physics have always worked. Though I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone wants their belly to jiggle. :P 

Well, thunder-thigh shapes don't often have the requisite-proportional belly that usually go with them, so... yeah. LOL Though it makes me wonder why they (Maitreya creator) would go through the work and effort to rig the breast and belly for physics and not the buttocks. Because a subtle (barely noticeable) sway does wonders for effect LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Though it makes me wonder why they (Maitreya creator) would go through the work and effort to rig the breast and belly for physics and not the buttocks.

It wasn't a question of work. It was tested and the effect wasn't always pleasant when combined with some animations so it was disabled. It's my understanding that this is the same reason why the Slink bodies do not respond to butt physics as well.

I've never really paid attention to physics. There was a period where I'd accidentally attached one that I got free from some store I used to frequent. When my then-partner noticed how bouncy my butt was ... Well, she made me take it off.

I did try giving Neph one, but I never got around to make anything out of it. Might give @Alyona Su's a try if I remember to do so at some point!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 11:14 AM, DilliDallagio said:

Altamura female bodies (both full-version and gift-version) also allow physics to work for the butt. It is not the same motion as it is for the classic bodies but the butt does move.

(As an aside, Altamura flat feet can also be resized. Mid- and high-heeled positions cannot.)

Do you have a proper link to Altamura as well as a screenshot?? because I have no clue what this body looks like or even where it is and I’m STRESSED:(

41A0ADCF-682B-4B7A-996B-5A182BB29527.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sorciaa said:

Does the Legacy really have butt physics? I have tried 2 different physics package including one for the Belleza and I dont see any difference at all.

I don’t think it does because I have it and tried really hard to get it to move. It just.... wouldn’t :(

In testing a mesh body's Avatar Physics... make a physics layer with massive ridiculous bounce (like breasts that slap you in the face) for all parts. Then test the physical layer with the classic body where you can see if the layer works as you expect. Then wear the mesh body. It is then very obvious which parts are rigged for bounce.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.