My avi has no texture/any detail of skin that i applied. It is ONLY white in color.

Toybra Dirval

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

We call it being Ruthed. Try simply changing to another avatar (skin, clothing) and then switch back. To my understanding it's caused by cache thinking it has a full copy of the texture of your skin, but actually only having a partial one or nothing at all. So changing to a different skin makes you get a different texture, forcing a download from Asset. Then you can change back.

If this doesn't work, clear your cache by following this: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Clearing_the_cache

Then close your viewer and restart it to clear the cache, including the troublesome partial download.

You can rebake by pressing ctrl alt r. You can wait for your inventory to load. If you still have issues, you can change skins and hairbase, then change back. Also, before you do any of this, if you aren't already, log in under advanced mode, not basic, its under mode on the login screen. Once your in, if you dont have an advanced tab at the top next to help, enable this by pressing ctrl alt d. Ok.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.