premium membership issues

SongOfTheLark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I signed up for premium a few weeks back.  They gave me the free home that's been decorated and I read about getting 300L weekly which I haven't received yet.  The main issue I'm having is the error message I get when I click the link to edit my home.  I need to give permission for scripts to run but that is not an option when I click on my land.

Any ideas:) Oh, and it shows I'm a premium member in this account and also lets me rezz objects.

https://gyazo.com/f58fffd9dde1da1f819d56a40f545a94

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, SongOfTheLark said:

I looked into live chat and only found something scheduled for yesterday.  It's possible I'm just overlooking it and missing the link.

possibly the last :)  using the official way by the accountpage you'l have to clickquite a few times to get there
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131005-live-chat

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SongOfTheLark said:

I signed up for premium a few weeks back.  They gave me the free home that's been decorated and I read about getting 300L weekly which I haven't received yet.  The main issue I'm having is the error message I get when I click the link to edit my home.  I need to give permission for scripts to run but that is not an option when I click on my land.

Any ideas:) Oh, and it shows I'm a premium member in this account and also lets me rezz objects.

https://gyazo.com/f58fffd9dde1da1f819d56a40f545a94

"few" weeks back is a broad understanding .. for good answers most people here need more precise details.
One thing in general: stipends are paid once a week on tuesdays. ( that can be early or late)

Check if the house is really yours, you can see that at the "about land" nót at the house itself.
As you are premium, contact live chat for direct support on the issues with your house.

• Like 1

Interesting.  There's nothing in my transaction history that lists them taking or my receiving lindens, yet, I have an email confirmation saying I'm a premium member.  I'm listed here as a premium member and I was given a house.  

I looked into live chat and only found something scheduled for yesterday.  It's possible I'm just overlooking it and missing the link.

For the other part of your question...

1 hour ago, SongOfTheLark said:

The main issue I'm having is the error message I get when I click the link to edit my home.  I need to give permission for scripts to run but that is not an option when I click on my land.

The place to look is in World >> About Land >>> Options, which you can access from your viewer's menu bar if you are standing in the parcel, or you can get by right-clicking on the land itself.  There's a pair of checkboxes for enabling/disabling scripts in objects owned by other people or by non-group members.  If you own the parcel, you should be able to click those boxes.  Personally, I suggest leaving them in their default state, so that anyone's scripts will run.  Killing scripts can be a good anti-griefing measure, but it can also be really annoying for friendly visitors whose AOs/vehicles/attachments are not properly scripted to keep running once they enter your land.  It's totally up to you, of course.  YMMV

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.