Sign in to follow this  
Identity Euler

Question about Destination Guide

Question

8 answers to this question

I don't know Identity, that why I stick to using Phoenix only, it seems to be working better than the official viewer in general .... *meows*

I have written twice last year. There was no answer. That was busy time for LL so I believe they took tickets first. I hoped that someone has similar problem solved. If this is unique issue I will write the ticket.

I'm not saying it's unique, just that this is the first time I've heard of this one. If you get no useful answer within a couple of hours I think you should create a support ticket. It might even be worth a JIRA

"unique"---> rare issue. ;) There needs to be something with connection to website. But it is wired. Wildcat has this issue too. When the viewer is changed she can. So maybe it is client problem under some circumstances. If there is nothing similar in jira I will create one. I have also sent a ticket. After a year I really decided to solve this issue. :)

It could be a variation of one of the other more common bugs, such as blank TOS or blank pages in search, especially if as Cat says it does not affect all viewers for the same person. There have also been bugs of things not showing when people have display names set to not show.

There was a fix we used to try for stuff not showing, that used to work for all sorts of things, you could try that, go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ and instal the version for "Other browsers". Maybe that fix is due for a comeback lol