SomayaDior

Question

I made this account for my daughter and when I logged on to dress the account I keep getting a message saying " Could not put on outfit. The outfit folder contains no clothing body parts or attachments" :( Its also a cloud ...Can someone please help me?  Also how can I change my gender?

1 answer to this question

Rather than retype a full description of how outfits work, I suggest that you read the Knowledge Base article on how to create and use outfits:

It should answer most of your questions.

The cloud you are seeing is a symptom of Bake Fail -- your avatar has not loaded fully yet.  It's very common but usually cures itself automatically within seconds after you log in.  It is quite easy to fix.  See https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/fs_bake_fail . If you have a chronic problem with bake fail, it is most likely a problem with your Internet connection.  You are either using a wifi connection -- generally OK for most SL residents but neither recommended or supported by Linden Lab -- or your router and modem need to be reset.

If you are using a classic avatar, you can change gender by using the sliders in Appearance (right click on your avatar and select Appearance >> Edit Shape ). If you are using a mesh avatar, you may have limited success with the sliders, but the best solution is to buy a body that is appropriate for the gender you prefer.

• Like 1