Ghost Items?

Yoofaloof Pacer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

About a month ago I ceased trading from a shop space on a sim and thought I'd removed all of my items. I am still getting visitor notifications from the store and also someone has played a gacha machine I had sited there - how is this possible? I went to the store and did an area search but I have no items showing - they seem hidden. I actually triggered my own visitor counter going in - but it is nowhere to be seen? The gacha machine isn't there either? Anyone know what the problem could be - I'm on Firestorm viewer?

7 answers to this question

Is it possible the 2 items that are still reporting to you are not on the parcel your shop was on?

(I may have shot off my objects all over regions... and also lost some that went to coordinates 0,0,0 on the region)

It may that area search doesn't find them because they are too far away.. a possibility esp if your store was in the sky...

(and some visitor trackers can cover whole regions)

If you have have access to seeing what's on the region in Pathfinding (linksets), that may show them up. (It's a feature on SIngularity viewer Tools menu, not sure if on Official SL viewer.)

Emma :)

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 1

Thanks Lindal. Yes I've tried this but with no luck. I can collide with my items but they just don't show for me to edit/take or delete? The avatar who purchased from my gacha machine says he can still see all my items? I've IM'd the sim owner to see if they can help to remove my items - that's if he can see them or not too? :) Thanks for everyone's help so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.