Event Photographer Wanted

I would like to hire a photographer for a themed holiday event on Saturday, 7 December from 1200-1400 SLT.  Please contact me, Lyubov (20180414 Resident) in-world if interested.

The photographer will be asked to take photos of guests in a photo booth, the stage performers, general audience, VIPs, and venue decor and then publish the photos to our group's Flickr.

Photo editing is not required but Ultra quality in-world photos are.

Edited by 20180414

3 hours ago, 20180414 said:

I would like to hire a photographer for a themed holiday event on Saturday, 7 December from 1200-1400 SLT.  Please contact me, Lyubov (20180414 Resident) in-world if interested.

The photographer will be asked to take photos of guests in a photo booth, the stage performers, general audience, VIPs, and venue decor and then publish the photos to our group's Flickr.

Photo editing is not required but Ultra quality in-world photos are.

Please message puneetg30 resident. Amazing pictures by him! 

59 minutes ago, 20180414 said:

Thank you for the lead, will contact puneetg30

Sorry hun. But he seems to take pictures on high and not on ultra. But if you contact me inworld, we can be in touch and I will find you a photographer. Coz i know a lot that does.