Sign in to follow this  
MelodyClone1

Are there any fitted mesh clothing rigged for implants?

Is anyone aware of any fitted mesh clothing (not interested in appliers) that are rigged for Maitreya Lara worn with fitted mesh implants? For example, Lara + Eclipse implants or Lara + Nifty Bits implants. Not looking for a vast collection cause it's highly unlikely there are any, but perhaps some bikinis or crop tops would do. So far the only thing I've found is one bikini top from Nifty Bits from the implant creator and nothing else.

It is a challenge to make mesh clothes for even the big name bodies. Getting a Developer Kit and figuring it out...

Also, the implant market isn't that big... no pun... so few people will spend the time making clothes for various brands of implants.

I suspect your best bet is searching the marketplace. If you get burned out using the SL Search query you can use Google via Chrome with a search term like: site:marketplace.secondlife.com implants  - notice the space after .com

3 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

It is a challenge to make mesh clothes for even the big name bodies. Getting a Developer Kit and figuring it out...

Also, the implant market isn't that big... no pun... so few people will spend the time making clothes for various brands of implants.

I suspect your best bet is searching the marketplace. If you get burned out using the SL Search query you can use Google via Chrome with a search term like: site:marketplace.secondlife.com implants  - notice the space after .com

Yeah I know, which is why I said it's highly unlikely there are actual collections or stores dedicated to this. Rigging with Lara + implants will mostly be guessing work so only minimal coverage clothing like kinis or crop tops will work, hence the only stuff I'm looking for. I've tried various searches with no luck, since everything is an applier.