Any horses out there?

KayFeral

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone,
I'm not sure how many people out there enjoy roleplaying as a feral creature, but I was wondering.
After being in SL for over 3 years I've seen Feral rp die every day, I'm not sure if it's just that the sims I used to hang at are gone, or what happened, but I would absolutely Love to get back to that kind of roleplays.
So I've thought about creating a group, a horse herd was my first thought, for those who enjoy roleplaying as a feral creature.
It doesn't have to be a herd, however. If you have any suggestion please throw it out here and let me know!
I can't promise you'll get to roleplay every minute you're in, specially not while it's just starting and such, but I can at least promise I'll be trying my best to make it entertaining.

I've been giving this idea time, thinking about it, re-thinking about it over and over before I decided it was time to throw it out to the forums, maybe that way I can see if anyone else would like it to be a thing xD

If you happen to be interested, just send me a note in Sl, or reply here, I'll be happy to hear from you ^-^
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If that place you are refering to is Calas Galadhon Park, then yes, it is still around. They do have Bento horse rezzers on their farm and I have seen people RP as horses being ridden recently.

I do not RP as a horse though. And rarely do I ride even the Bento horses. In RL, horses and I do NOT get along.

7 hours ago, DilliDallagio said:

In RL, horses and I do NOT get along.

I'm allergic to equines, last time I met a donkey I almost keeled over.

But they do taste excellently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/14/2020 at 3:38 AM, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Neigh.

ROFL!

Actually, join Raglan Shire and Small Talk as these are two main groups of us "tinies".  Isle of Wyrms is another one with lots of games if you like games.  Tinies are mostly animals with human characteristics and wear clothes - kinda of like Mickey Mouse is a mouse but he stands upright and walks and talks and wears clothes.

At Raglan Shire, Small Talk, Isle of Wyrms, and my club Dinkie, Tiny & Titchie Commune & Dance Club, you can be any avatar you want from us tiny humanimals to large dwagons to a horse to an alien to Snow White.  I have seen all kinds of horses being a tiny now myself from realistic looking to my little pony looking.   Tinies have a certain kind of role play but it's more ad lib than actually having to do specific stuff...it's very casual...be yourself.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.