Blocked by seller

Shana Nowles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can anyone tell me what to do about this problem? I bought something from a seller and it turns out he's pretty arrogant and didn't like what I had said. Granted I might have been a little harsh about it. He has blocked me from his store which is really not a big deal, but I can't get updates through Caspervend for the purchase I made either. I've apologized repeatedly to him and only asked to be able to upgrade the purchase I paid for, but I'm continually ignored. Can I do something? Maybe LL will help?

3 answers to this question

Late to this, but if you go to any other store that uses Caspervend (which is most of them) and click their redelivery terminal, it'll take you to a web page. On that page there will be any items you've purchased from that store (which may be none) but below that, will be a list of all products from any other Caspervend vendor that you've purchased inworld.  Find the product in question, request a redelivery, and it'll send you the most up-to-date one.

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2019 at 8:46 AM, Shana Nowles said:

Can anyone tell me what to do about this problem? I bought something from a seller and it turns out he's pretty arrogant and didn't like what I had said. Granted I might have been a little harsh about it. He has blocked me from his store which is really not a big deal, but I can't get updates through Caspervend for the purchase I made either. I've apologized repeatedly to him and only asked to be able to upgrade the purchase I paid for, but I'm continually ignored. Can I do something? Maybe LL will help?

The mantra that the "customer is king" or the "customer is always right" is utter BS. What that creator did to you is called "Fire the customer".

Whether or not this makes the creator an aynahl-jerktastic-asshat or whether you actually deserved it is a moot point. The fact is that it is what it is and warranted or not, you have apparently brought this result onto yourself. My recommendation? Learn the lesson and move on.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.