πŸŽ„ Seasonal Content and Decoration Guidelines πŸŽƒ

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Maybe I have missed it, but what category should one chose to report objects that seem to violate the Belli rules? With Christmas season, lots of people seem to have forgotten that this isn't mainland.

It's difficult to come up with a correct category, just do your best and make sure your links are correct so the team can find things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

Maybe I have missed it, but what category should one chose to report objects that seem to violate the Belli rules? With Christmas season, lots of people seem to have forgotten that this isn't mainland.

Sometimes I use "Disturbing the peace > Object littering" and sometimes "Land > Encroachment > Objects or Textures".Β  I used 'Disturbing the peace > Excessive script objects' for someone that had a snow poofer out in July that was basically producing a blizzard - and that category again for someone that had a breedable farm up in a skybox.

It is hit or miss.Β  Their AR categories are in desperate need of an update, especially to at least add a category for Linden Homes.Β  Reminds of the horrid selection of categories when opening a Support ticket -- there are no categories for reporting problems related to web pages in the Knowledgebase, Wiki or the Forums.

Β 

I think that if there was a dedicated category, more people might report things and more things might get dealt with.Β  When I was new and went to do an AR, if I couldn't find a category that seemed to be for what I was trying to report, I assumed the issue actually was not a reportable problem.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Sometimes I use "Disturbing the peace > Object littering" and sometimes "Land > Encroachment > Objects or Textures".Β  I used 'Disturbing the peace > Excessive script objects' for someone that had a snow poofer out in July that was basically producing a blizzard - and that category again for someone that had a breedable farm up in a skybox.

It is hit or miss.Β  Their AR categories are in desperate need of an update, especially to at least add a category for Linden Homes.Β  Reminds of the horrid selection of categories when opening a Support ticket -- there are no categories for reporting problems related to web pages in the Knowledgebase, Wiki or the Forums.

Thanks. I think I went with something like inappropiate object? I know that category is about the lands rating, but well... I hope the text and picture explain it well enough. Its a giant "privacy screen" wall of a picture of a snowy forest, which completely encloses the parcel it belongs to.

7 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Thanks. I think I went with something like inappropiate object? I know that category is about the lands rating, but well... I hope the text and picture explain it well enough. Its a giant "privacy screen" wall of a picture of a snowy forest, which completely encloses the parcel it belongs to.

I think the important part is to ensure the problem is definitely in view for the snapshot that gets taken.Β  Your chosen category might actually bump the ticket up to be looked at faster -- LL is usually pretty concerned with keeping adult content out of other areas.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 314 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.