Patch Linden

๐ŸŽ„ Seasonal Content and Decoration Guidelines ๐ŸŽƒ

1 hour ago, animats said:

xmastreeforpickup.jpg.ad758d172e8cadc048c5355a64e3590b.jpg

Xmas is over. When is discarded tree pickup in Bellessaria?

Where I live, you have to haul them off to the recycling location yourself -- the local park, a mile or so away, in my case.

Magic afoot on New Year's Night?...it will vanish with the dawning of the new year...http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fjord/188/221/34

ย 

2349cee62a16fbffcc64ada400d93355.jpg

..and that's how we roll for 'unusual' seasonal decor...long enough for it to be amazing and seen, but not long enough to annoy :)

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 7:42 AM, Patch Linden said:

Howdy everyone!

There have been some questions and discussions about decorating Linden Homes in Bellisseria for holidays and seasons. Bellisseria is very much a community and part of being a community is celebrating holidays. So yes, Residents are definitely allowed or even encouraged to decorate their homes for holidays they personally enjoy or observe.

In response to the recent queries regarding seasonal decorations and content, we would like to announce the following guidelines being introduced as of today:

• Seasonal and holiday decorations are permitted as long as they are not intrusive to your neighbors and staying in general continuity of the area, as per the covenant.
  • Natural seasonal elements are permitted if they are applied subtly, such as a light dusting of snow or a scatter of leaves.
  • Decoration should not be placed out any earlier than 30 days in advance of any holiday or season represented and must be removed within 15 days of the holiday or season passing.
  • As always please take your neighbors into consideration when decorating for the season.ย 
  • Outdoor holiday decorations are "in theme" with Linden Homes if they are congruent with the holiday season (no Christmas decorations in May or Halloween decor in April)
  • Remember to keep all seasonal and holiday decorations within the borders of your parcel and ensure that no content extends over the parcel lines.

ย 

We will also be updating the covenant to include the following:

• Seasonal and holiday decorations are permitted as long as they are tastefully applied.ย 
  • Natural seasonal elements are permitted if they are applied subtly, such as a light dusting of snow or a scatter of leaves.ย 
  • Outdoor holiday decorations should be congruent with the holiday season (no Christmas decorations in May or Halloween decor in April for example).ย 
  • Remember to keep all seasonal and holiday decorations within the borders of your parcel and ensure that no content extends over the parcel lines.
  • Decoration should not be placed out any earlier than 30 days in advance of any holiday or season represented and must be removed within 15 days of the holiday or season passing.

Happy holidays!ย 

Patch & the Moles
ย 

I honestly gave up my first houseboat because of neighbors overkill... it looked horrible and lagged me bad with the animated snow prims.

54 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

I honestly gave up my first houseboat because of neighbors overkill... it looked horrible and lagged me bad with the animated snow prims.

Did you report it?

• Like 1