Patch Linden

🎄 Seasonal Content and Decoration Guidelines 🎃

2 hours ago, TerezaBaptista said:

Yeah ... I'll have to open a ticket. My front neighbor has the Winter lights and I don't even get my updated package. 🤨

That was going to be my next suggestion after trying the reset. Good luck!

3 hours ago, TerezaBaptista said:

Yeah ... I'll have to open a ticket. My front neighbor has the Winter lights and I don't even get my updated package. 🤨

I know this doesn't help your immediate issue but in the instructions for the lights the notecard says to rez the set closer to your residence than your neighbours' , I am assuming that this means the lights will attach to the nearest house/boat/etc that matches the type it will snap to. If you know your neighbours and you live close enough to each other you may be able to test it while you are waiting for a response to your ticket?

Edited by Evarne

45 minutes ago, Evarne said:

I know this doesn't help your immediate issue but in the instructions for the lights the notecard says to rez the set closer to your residence than your neighbours' , I am assuming that this means the lights will attach to the nearest house/boat/etc that matches the type it will snap to. If you know your neighbours and you live close enough to each other you may be able to test it while you are waiting for a response to your ticket?

That's good advice, but it's not likely to be much of a problem.  You can only rez objects on your own land, so it's very unlikely that your neighbor's house will be closer than your own when you rez the lights.  You should of course check to be sure that you are rezzing lights that are designed for your own style of home. Even if you accidentally rez lights that were designed for your neighbor's house, though, they will not snap to that house if your neighbor has UNchecked the box in World > About Land > Options that allows Object Entry for everyone.

For your immediate issue, however, Zoya's advice is the best.  Submit a support case to ask someone to see why your house controller isn't giving you the content package.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just shave 11 LI off my set of Winter Premium Gift Lights (from 52 down to 41) by changing its physic type to none after linking a cube of physics type convex hull to it as root.  Was hoping for more of a LI savings but it'll due for a month and save me from buying or making light strings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I wish I could find a low Li decor car with a Christmas tree tied on top of it. Like I came home after buying it.

I have a 5 Li red pickup truck with a tree, but that looks so very farmhouse style.

I saw a 33 Li car in one event now, was it Fameshed or other. But I can't use 33 Li. Wish I could find a more urban, low Li car with a tree on it.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 12:57 PM, Marianne Little said:

I wish I could find a low Li decor car with a Christmas tree tied on top of it. Like I came home after buying it.

@Marianne Little Here are two I just found on MP, not sure of the LI on them ...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=Winter+Wagons+-+Die+Cast+Car

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BB-Im-Driving-Home-for-Christmas-Rideable/18536864

But I may have to checkout that wagon, it would look great on my sim ....

3 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

I saw some of them, but thought they were small decor. I can check them again.

Here is the nice truck I have. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/OBD-MY-OLD-RED-TRUCK-TREE-FARM/13357182

Edited by Marianne Little

15 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I saw some of them, but thought they were small decor. I can check them again.

Yeah I saw that truck .. have it on my fave list, but after looking on the mp page closer I think you are right about the "Winter Wagons" they are small decor .

This is the truck-with-tree I got in my front yard as a decoration.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NOW-BACK-The-Holiday-Rockwell-Truck-Limited-Edition/8219154

Very happy with what I got though I had to download/edit/upload the texture to get rid of the snow.  It looks great with the snow on it, I just don't feel like adding snow to the rest of my house and lot so that the truck doesn't look comically out of place.  Once I figured out how to easily edit it I ended up with a backyard packed with about a half dozen trucks of various colors like some vehicle hoarder.

• Haha 1