Linzzii resident

Linzzii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It sounds like she has RLV enabled and is wearing an anonymiser HUD or collar like this one. From the item description:

What this does:
Once you put on the collar it hide avatar names and trades them for anonymous generic titles. In local chat you will see
This stranger
That stranger
This person

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

As a friendly aside, it's very useful to us if you title your forum thread with whatever the issue is, rather than with just your name. This thread, for example, could have been called something like "Why doesn't my friend see anyone's name above their head?".

This is not an official support channel; it's a resident-to-resident forum. We can see what your name is because it's right there beside each post that you make, but as fellow users we have no access to your account in an official capacity and therefore there's no need to title your post with your name. In fact, you'll probably get faster and better responses if your thread is titled with your question, because people might skip over a post that's just titled with a name. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

It sounds like she has RLV enabled and is wearing an anonymiser HUD or collar like this one.

Ohhh yes that could be it she got a mask yesterday that had an anonymiser attached to it she must be still wearing it :)

Thank you for the help I love this forum :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

As a friendly aside, it's very useful to us if you title your forum thread with whatever the issue is, rather than with just your name. This thread, for example, could have been called something like "Why doesn't my friend see anyone's name above their head?".

This is not an official support channel; it's a resident-to-resident forum. We can see what your name is because it's right there beside each post that you make, but as fellow users we have no access to your account in an official capacity and therefore there's no need to title your post with your name. In fact, you'll probably get faster and better responses if your thread is titled with your question, because people might skip over a post that's just titled with a name. :)

I don't add my name to the post, it is already there

19 minutes ago, Linzzii said:

I don't add my name to the post, it is already there

I'm talking about the title of the thread, as shown here:

53899853_titlename00.JPG.132ad12c8af33d3a548aa130391cc6f9.JPG

At the top of the thread it shows your name as the title, but that's not needed:

504551625_titlename03.JPG.55a51289b3c256de6646f1c7033f3dbe.JPG

When you start a new thread you can change what's in the title box, arrowed here:

973133822_titlename02.JPG.3873529d9e8724d096d802adb14c891e.JPG

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:
13 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

@Skell Dagger I'm just very impressed with the time and kindness that you took here. Also, I've just wanted to say for a while that every time I see "Mister Frilly Britches" I chuckle.

You can thank @Xerxes Kingstop for my title. Explanation here ;)

And I not only loved that you followed through, but that you've kept that title for so long.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.