1 hour ago, Gindipple said:

The lifespan of a users retention is related to the sum of "things you can do"

agree

not to pick on Sansar as I had the same issue with HiFi and others similar.  The things I could do were basically Not Much. What I could do tho was make stuff in a 3rd-party program external to the world, which I can do, and do already without Sansar, HiFi, etc.  When I make stuff for show then I typically show the stuff using the program I made it with

8 hours ago, Gindipple said:

The lifespan of a users retention is related to the sum of "things you can do"

I reference this same facet with SL and its lack of script evolution outside of major features for the last 6 years.

Script features let us create more things for people to actually do in SL and its been pushed to the back burner for far too long.

I was readin that the latest "bug" meant that male avatars just don't work.....all of them. I mean, I hear about this "get woke thing" but we needs the men, I tells you!

6 hours ago, Chronometria said:

I was readin that the latest "bug" meant that male avatars just don't work.....all of them. I mean, I hear about this "get woke thing" but we needs the men, I tells you!

It was permissions on the texture of the male avatar skins and was fixed.  OTHER things as far as I know have not been fixed however. They seem to be pushing out a patch most nights around 9 so some folks are working long hours (hopefully with overtime but who knows). 

Each "fix" seems to produce as many new bugs as fixes. I asked my "back end" friend and he said that wasn't unusual at all. Still there are some holes to be filled.  I am not sure that the "kids" (I don't know ages of all -- just an assumption) are having a hard time. Easy enough for everyone to see. 

image.png.bda20848c22c9fffc49006f2155cd711.png