Sign in to follow this  
NerDee79

Start or Join a group of RPers for an Urban RP

Hi there! I've lurked around RP sims for a couple of years and even tried to infiltrate a couple to no avail. I was wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in starting a group for an urban RP or a group looking for a new member perhaps? I'll try to check this but you'll have a better chance of catching me in an in world message.

Ok, I've had a couple bites on this. I'm thinking a group of 4-5 is a good start. We are up to 3 Ladies now, (Myself, SarahSprintf, and MayaSmit ). I think a guy or two would be nice though not required.We seem to be leaning toward finding a grungy urban sim and living/ RPing there. We don't have all the details hashed out yet but we would like to avoid lengthy para RP but still have an in depth story. We have 2 ladies from the U. S. who play in the evening/ late night, and 1 lady from London who can also manage to be on of an evening (our time) (but it's super late her time). So that seems to be the time frame we are looking at playing- between 2 SLT til 7 SLT

• Like 2

Are you still interested? Check out the RP sim I just finished. I'd love to have a few people join the community and make it our own.

•  

Ever since coming to SL I've loved RPing on Urban sims.  The problem is that hardly anyone actually RP's and just uses the sim to live. *at an exorbient amount for homes*.  So I decided to start a small *tiny actually* RP sim on my own.  It has all the elements of an 11 sim town in the space of 64x128. 

Features include: Police, fire and medical. Apts w/rooftop pool and motel rooms for rent. Coffee bar and cafe. Dance club. Movie theaterl. Daycare, a Little red schoolhouse and kids play area.  All the elements to RP. The ability to ride bikes or small cars around the sim w/ a parking lot to park free of charge with Apt rental.  

Apts - $75/week, 50 prims
Motel - 1st floor $40/week, 25 prims *bathroom, kitchen included*
Motel 2nd & 3rd Floor $30/week, 25 prims

TP to location and send me a NC if interested. Can't wait to meet you!

Breezy Point 2, Plain Jane  (88, 151, 56)

Disclaimer:  I am not experienced in Roleplaying and don't profess to be.  This is mainly for fun.  The only rules I have is to be friendly, respectful and PARTICIPATE.  You do not need to live on the sim or rent property to Roleplay here.