Shoping

KarolinaTalaoc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, KarolinaTalaoc said:

Where can I buy cheap, clothes, makeup, hair and skins?😊 Or some store where there are free items? because I don't like to buy at the market place and I would like to come to the boards. can I have names or links, please? I'm new here. 😅

you don't have to buy at MP, but most stores there have links to their inworld stores... if you see something you like it's only one click away from a inworld view.

2 hours ago, KarolinaTalaoc said:

How i can do it? :)

@KarolinaTalaoc,

I teach a class on Second Life shopping, on Fridays at 5 p.m. Second Life time (PST).  It's at Caledon Oxbridge University, and it's free to attend.  I hope to see you there, but in the meantime, here are some tips.

In world, join the groups Freedeology and Fabulously Free in SL (also known as FabFree).  These groups will post notices of new free and low cost items.  FabFree also has a website outside Second Life.

I will send you a list of freebie stores in world.

On the Marketplace, select a category and enter your search term.  When you enter your search term, add "NOT demo" to reduce the number of demo results you get.  "NOT" must be in all capital letters.

When you get the Search results, narrow it down further by selecting sub-categories, and then select a price range, as shown in the picture below.

Mktplc.thumb.jpg.7cac7b102e9d01887b29205bf87a86ff.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, KarolinaTalaoc said:

Where can I buy cheap, clothes, makeup, hair and skins?😊 Or some store where there are free items? because I don't like to buy at the market place and I would like to come to the boards. can I have names or links, please? I'm new here. 😅

If ye are not willing to toil in effort, neither then shall ye eat. (I read that somewhere in some book that seems to be very important to a lot of people.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.