Honey Crisp

Snow add-on?

7 hours ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

It was an innocent question, I swear! Has learned the true meaning of "brouhaha". 

Love you hugs hugs hugs ,,, do not worry over it . hugs hugs hugs ,,,, 

• Thanks 1

Before this topic gets locked, I’ll throw in my 2 cents. I live in an area in RL that gets 4 seasons. Fall is my favorite. I like snow at Christmas (and that’s it). Then there’s the long stretch between January and April where I’m praying for an early Spring. I’ve lived on private estates where there are seasonal changes reflective of the northern hemisphere. As a resident, I even had the opportunity to vote on snow for the region. I like having the freedom in SL to escape to a warmer clime. So far the covenant in Bellisseria has been very reasonable. 

• Like 2

I don't get snow, well hardly ever, here in Texas. So I really enjoy having a white Christmas in SL. Some years I've bought a little bit of snowy mainland and others I've rented a little snow patch on a private island. I have friends who live up north and hate snow. In fact, one of them hated it every December when I would make it snow in SL. He kept saying can't we have a Christmas at the beach this year. So, I get it how some might not like the snow but for some of us it's nearly all we get. There's enough SL to go around for all so we can all enjoy the season as we choose.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I don't get snow, well hardly ever, here in Texas. So I really enjoy having a white Christmas in SL. Some years I've bought a little bit of snowy mainland and others I've rented a little snow patch on a private island. I have friends who live up north and hate snow. In fact, one of them hated it every December when I would make it snow in SL. He kept saying can't we have a Christmas at the beach this year. So, I get it how some might not like the snow but for some of us it's nearly all we get. There's enough SL to go around for all so we can all enjoy the season as we choose.

Gotta remind him the great thing about snow in SL is that you don't have to shovel it!

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 5