Looking for fashion shops to rent.

Kittycoco95

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

I sometimes check out rentals and sales lots for fun just to see how honest people are.  This link above goes to an are with lots of rentals and a DEDICATED LANDING POING with this traffic information.  So I don't think this would be considered "high traffic" in any sense.

image.png.a25d4d75affb55a2ee1a3a84354eabc0.png

Honestly these days store areas are typically low traffic OR have one main store that folks visit (or bots or alts) to make the traffic count higher. So looking for ACTUAL "high traffic" is tricky.   The Cosmopolitan sim has real traffic and a long history. It also has a very long wait list which is pretty much filled on a "friendly with the owner" method. Nothing wrong with that, but you wont find any rentals there. 

If you want to be in a shopping area I suggest looking through search  for things tagged "mall" or "shopping" (not necessarily rentals) and if you find one you like THEN look for a space in that area.

A few days ago there was a new place posted by iamyourneighbor.   He has a new area and there is at least one fairly large shop that would make a good fashion store.   300 prims for 100 a week (for now but his rents are always very low). With the savings there you could advertise and likely do as well as the "high traffic" areas that really don't exist that much these days. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Xenosaur/162/86/63

Just some thoughts.  Maybe someone will really have a high traffic shopping area to post here. That would be great!!!

PS. This should really be in another forum, not general discussion. You will get better input there. Maybe the mod will move it. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.