Groups and resources for Bellisseria?

Seicher Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know I've seen them posted in various threads, and I've just spent waaaaaay too long looking for them, so I'm giving up and asking in a new thread:

What are the various groups for participating in Bellisseria and finding out about events?

Also, someone, somewhere, has a gadget for finding the community rez areas? And wasn't there one for trails or something?

I've been in Bellisseria for a while now, on a houseboat, and I have to admit to not really participating or exploring and I'd like to start.

• Like 1

Bellisseria Citizens is probably the current most active one.  They set up a lot of the bigger community events at the Fairgrounds and around the continent.  Today then sent out a notice for a Snow Day on Dec 14th.

If you join the group, go to the past notices and you'll find a notecard containing all sorts of landmarks to places around the continent.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Bellisseria Citizens is probably the current most active one.  They set up a lot of the bigger community events at the Fairgrounds and around the continent.  Today then sent out a notice for a Snow Day on Dec 14th.

If you join the group, go to the past notices and you'll find a notecard containing all sorts of landmarks to places around the continent.

Perfect! Thanks!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.