Sign in to follow this  
SamanthaClinne

Looking for a Mistress

Hello Everyone, First off I wanna thank everyone for taking the time to read my post! It means a lot to me.

A little bit about my Self.

My display name is Octavia. I have been in SL for a little over 6 years. I have an SL family that I love. A am a Submissive not a Slave. I love to have fun and run around. I like hanging out with my family and i think it would be amazing if my Mistress would be willing to come be around my family too. As well as me around her's. I am shy, Cheese, and I Laugh at stupid stuff some times for no reason. xD 

What I am looking for in a Mistress.

I would like to find someone that is kinda and loving but can be strict and firm when she needs to be. To give me the proper guidance. I want a Mistress that can help form me into a better person then I already am. Also i'm looking for a Mistress that doesn't have a ton of pets I prefer to be the only sub. But if its done RIGHT!!!! I don't mind there being one other sub as well.  

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Most Important things Cant do with out:

Honesty

Loyalty

Communication

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

More about me. 

SL Age RP: 20

RL Age: 29

SL Gender: Female / Hermaphrodite

RL Gender: Male 

Few thing to keep in mind if your interested in me is I will request a Voice verification I talk on com and would like it if my Mistress did too.

I also request a 2 week trial. 

Octavia2_001.png