GENUS eye creators out there able to help?

Tess Falworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been making eye appliers for other heads, mainly CATWA, Lelutka, Vista and also recently LOGO and a bit of [AK]. I generally build hud for each, plus an OMEGA one to facilitate anyone wanting to use Omega if they have multiple heads. All has been perfect, never had any issues really with these heads, after an initial learning curve things went super smoothly. 

I recently starting delving into testing some of my eyes on GENUS. I have two issues: 

1. My HUD for the head WILL NOT resize my eyes

2. My HUD will sometimes, but not always, apply its own default eye appliers. 

Now, I've done what logically I can. I make sure all my tests are done in a area with scripts, I make sure I am wearing the right eyes, I have detached, attached the HUD, I have razzed about 4 heads, had a redevlivery, etc etc etc. 

I need to be able to resize the eyes, in order to be sure that I am making the correct size, of course, and not making gigantic one! Plus, ya know, it would be helpful if the eyes actually appeared on the head so I can see what they look like! 

I'm still having issues. I feel like there might still be things that I am not doing, and would love to know if there are ANY eye creators who have had issue with the Genus HUD/HEAD and EYES and how they overcame them? Please feel free to respond here or to me in world .. Tess Falworth. 

Oh, and I did today contact the creator, and am waiting for a reply from her as well. 

Edited by Tess Falworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.