Raspberry Crystal

Silly Bellisseria anagram game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope this will work!

Using the anagram generator of your choice (or even pencil and paper and the sweat of your brow!), 

Create an anagram of a region name  plus the word Bellisseria

The aim is to create amusement, and the reward is the glowing feeling of esteem flowing from your fellow forumites.

Examples;

Hammond Park + Bellisseria = do reliable marksmanship

Quite appropriate for our keen refreshers looking for a home there!

Fuhrbol + Bellisseria =  Bill Flourishes Bare

Deary me, and in a moderate area too, we should start a forum thread to discuss the ins and outs of that one :D

• Haha 3

River Run + Bellisseria = Sir, I bar ill revenuers!  ( That's one way to keep your still germ free.)

Hartnell + Bellisseria = Libeler tarnishes all.   (Ain't that the truth?)

Picard's Wharf + Bellisseria = Prewar classifiers hid lab.  (Gotta think about national security.)

Raccoon Run + Bellisseria = Councillors erase brain.  (The price of holding public office, I guess.)

No Penguins + Bellisseria = Responsible nun is agile.  (She'll never outrun the abbess.)

Palmer Lake + Bellisseria = I lease remarkable pills. (Why buy when you can lease for pennies a day?)

Gallaudet + Bellisseria = Legislatures ball aide.  (Can't they just leave the interns alone?)

Lake Tatakaka + Bellisseria = Elks strike, eat a balalaika. (They have a strong union, but they do get desperate.) 

And one that seems unlikely to work as a pick up line, even if you are in Hawaii:

Light Of Aurelia + Bellisseria = Filibuster: "Aloha, gals!  I lie!"

Edited by Rolig Loon
Stop me before I do something reckless!
  • Haha 4

Sorry.  I couldn't resist:

Campwich Forest + Bellisseria = I embrace racist fellowships. ( Linden Lab really needs to vet events more carefully. )

Now I give up for the night.  😴

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

No Penguins + Bellisseria = Responsible nun is agile.  (She'll never outrun the abbess.)

Great selection Rolig and your comments are wonderful!

Kahuna + Bellisseria  = brushlike as a alien (look out for those extra-terrestrial bristles Kahuna folks!)

Kahuna + Bellisseria = is shakeable urinal (what are we shaking?)

• Haha 3

I don't know why, but this silly game is addictive. 

Toad Hollow + Bellisseria = A wholesaled robot is ill.  ( Ok, so isn't someone supposed to check these things before they're shipped? )

Tight Harbor + Bellisseria = Legislator's heir hit Barb.  ( I don't care what she did, Johnny. You don't hit! )

Peachtree + Bellisseria = Is heir set replaceable? ( If he hits Barb again, he's out of the will. )

The Beaten Path + Bellisseria = Ban lets sheep rehabilitate.  ( So maybe spending a night in the drunk tank is enough to make him shape up? )

• Haha 3

On 11/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, Rolig Loon said:

this silly game is addictive.

Yes, I look at names when my map has a slow loading day then forget what I was planning to do! (as the words load before everything else)

Damiano + Bellisseria = Salami bandoleers I I   (don't forget to sing along 🎵)

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.